ALTUI : Version Log

Okay, thanks for clarification.

I’ve got to try this Thingspeak thing. Looks awesome

V 0.98.899

[ul][li]UI firmware fixes : zwave parameters editor fixed[/li]
[li]UI firmware fixes : Zipato RGBW control panel crash fixed[/li]
[li]test lua code print cosmetic fix (akbooer)[/li][/ul]

NOTE: not all devices have text for the zwave parameters so that screen attached works for Zipato RGBW but have not seen it for others yet. maybe something new UI7 & Vera is working on

V 0.99.906

[ul][li]LightDimmer RGB ( new UI7 firmware ) dashboard display and colorpicker[/li]
[li]clearAll setAll checkbox for Day of Week timer programmation[/li]
[li]Table for Scenes[/li]
[li]bugfix scene editor for delete action in second group[/li][/ul]

AltUI v0.99.906, amg0,30004629

Does this mean we are getting close to version 1.0???

Love your work man!!!

Can’t update to v99.906, get allways a download error.

Seems to be some install problems although it is not fully clear from your description
However try to type that url in your browser and ignore the error messages and give time to your Vera to reload
http://:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=8246&Version=29661

Following the browser (Chrome 46) setup I got this message:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 50: xmlns:u: ‘Unknown Service’ is not a valid URI
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Interesting, FireFox 39 installed v99.906!

as I wrote, when you use this “magic” url to install, you have to ignore the error message in your browser. this is not significant as this url is simply a not documented way to install a plugin. the point that matters is that it does install it properly and I guess from your last message it did, so this is good

V 0.99.912

[ul][li]table scene with triggers count, timers count and button to go to scene editor or delete scene[/li]
[li]table triggers with lua[/li][/ul]

Possible glitch. Installed AltUI v0.99.912, amg0,30004629

Tried to display More > Scenes. Got blank page (Heading of Table Scenes, but that’s all), and frozen menu. And got this from the console log:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:9695m.extend.each @ jquery.js:384(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:9690(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_multibox.js:493_asyncResponse @ J_ALTUI_verabox.js:134_getScenes @ J_ALTUI_verabox.js:205(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_multibox.js:489m.extend.each @ jquery.js:384_getScenes @ J_ALTUI_multibox.js:488undefined.pageTblScenes @ J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:9641m.event.dispatch @ jquery.js:4670r.handle @ jquery.js:4338

[quote=“dklinkman, post:52, topic:188335”]Possible glitch. Installed AltUI v0.99.912, amg0,30004629

Tried to display More > Scenes. Got blank page (Heading of Table Scenes, but that’s all), and frozen menu. And got this from the console log:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:9695m.extend.each @ jquery.js:384(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:9690(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_multibox.js:493_asyncResponse @ J_ALTUI_verabox.js:134_getScenes @ J_ALTUI_verabox.js:205(anonymous function) @ J_ALTUI_multibox.js:489m.extend.each @ jquery.js:384_getScenes @ J_ALTUI_multibox.js:488undefined.pageTblScenes @ J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:9641m.event.dispatch @ jquery.js:4670r.handle @ jquery.js:4338[/quote]

ok, I cannot publish a fix this week end but please try this beta version with that fix and a new color picker ( to get it working on IOS browsers )

[quote=“dklinkman, post:52, topic:188335”]Possible glitch. Installed AltUI v0.99.912, amg0,30004629

Tried to display More > Scenes. Got blank page (Heading of Table Scenes, but that’s all), and frozen menu.[/quote]

I got the same blank page before. Your beta did fix it for me. Thanks some more!

I may have missed something (as usual for me) but I don’t find /see the color picker. I’ve got the Fibaro RGBW Controller (FGRGBWM-441) and have the latest UI7 firmware. Is there supposed to be a color picker with this?

Beta fixes the problem for me too. Though I notice that on a different UI7 Vera3 with no scenes, that another error appears.

J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:9654 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object

But of course who would have a Vera with no scenes? Me I guess.

[quote=“ilikelife, post:54, topic:188335”][quote=“dklinkman, post:52, topic:188335”]Possible glitch. Installed AltUI v0.99.912, amg0,30004629

Tried to display More > Scenes. Got blank page (Heading of Table Scenes, but that’s all), and frozen menu.[/quote]

I got the same blank page before. Your beta did fix it for me. Thanks some more!

I may have missed something (as usual for me) but I don’t find /see the color picker. I’ve got the Fibaro RGBW Controller (FGRGBWM-441) and have the latest UI7 firmware. Is there supposed to be a color picker with this?[/quote]
Give me please the exact device type of this device please.
Can you also check the altUI config variable and eventually clear it, press default, press save and reload.

@amg0,

Sorry, never mind. It was me that missed something. When I saw UI7 latest firmware supported RGBW bulbs native, I un-installed the (excellent) plugin from vosmont. Reinstalled that and everything works great.

@amg0,

Sorry, never mind. It was me that missed something. When I saw UI7 latest firmware supported RGBW bulbs native, I un-installed the (excellent) plugin from vosmont. Reinstalled that and everything works great.[/quote]

the plugin of vosmont is the way to go. but I also added the same support as in UI7 meaning, even without the vosmont’s plugin , you do get a colorpicker in the default dasboard module of the bulb. I attached a screen shot. now it is possible something does not work, so I am still interested you verify the setting and tell me, just in case. thx a lot

[quote=“amg0, post:56, topic:188335”]Give me please the exact device type of this device please.
Can you also check the altUI config variable and eventually clear it, press default, press save and reload.[/quote]

Ok, but not sure what device type you need. After I upgraded UI7, and reinstalled the Fibaro controller, I got 6 devices, all “device_type” urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:DimmableLight:1

Within UI7, at the device ALTUI Settings tab, I saved the existing Config but don’t know what to look for.

I then cleared Config, clicked Default, then Set Config. Saved, reloaded but saw no color picker in the parent or child “DimmableLight” devices. I didn’t see a new controller device like the vosmont plugin creates, so I’m lost and confused, again. :-\

Let me know if you want the old Config file that I saved, or anything else I can do.

will need more information to be able to help. also I suggest you use a new thread instead of this one which I d like to reserve to version log or immediate version issues.

here I would need deviceID of the faulty device and the MISC / DEBUG / one devices’ state + if you have different behavior on UI5 and UI7 , for each of the situation respectively ( UI7 UI5) , before and after the change parameter operation. note that , even in UI , changing a zwave parameter shows the old value, until a reconfiguration of the device takes place and the new zwave value can be made effective.