ALTUI - fix missing icons in dashboard

OCD question on ALTUI - my altui dashboard shows my Zooz sensors as “_todo…”, appears to be missing the PNG file under http:/xxxx//cmh/skins/default/img/devices/device_states/…
I can put a file(icon/jpg) there, no problem, but I need to know what label altui is “looking” for so I can name it appropriately.
Any thoughts??

What are these device’s type and json file ?
Have tried a refresh browser forcing cache refresh ?

Vera spits the sensor into 2 pieces - the sensor itself, and a device.
The sensor has is type urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:MotionSensor:1 and uses D_MotionSensor1.json
The device is type is urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:GenericIO:1 and uses urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:GenericIO:1.
There was supposed to be a firmware update from Vera to address the 2 item creation, but I have not heard anything for over 6 months.
Trying to clean up the UI on my end if possible.

This 201 device has no icon apparently. You can remove it from your favorites maybe

Is there a way/naming convention to create an icon? You knew it was a 201 device - is there a way for me to learn the name of the icon (and path) the program is looking for?

The icon is specified by the plugin’s author of that device in that particular device’s json file. Unless tweaking that json file there is no easy way. Just do not use that device, only work with the relevant other device Id and eventually make that one invisible.