ALTUI Connection and Register Issues

My Veralite controller crashed on me last week :'(. I had to completely reflash the firmware and reconfigure my controller. I was successful in bring it back to life :). However after it reloaded the backup files I’ve been having issue trying to get ALTUI to work correctly and I need help.
The first issue is I’m unable to set any configuration setting through Vera’s Dashboard. When I go to setting I receive this error "Error executing function altui_Settings(): Object doesn’t support property or method ‘startsWith’ " I did uninstall and reinstall thinking this would clear up the issue. But it didn’t. In this state I’m unable to set any of my preferences. If I set my preferences through ALTUI, themes, Background, Home page control, Ect they don’t take effect. When I close it and reopen it, it opens back to default.
The Second issue I’m having is, I’m able to access the ALTUI Dashboard, however at the top it says it an Unregistered version. At the bottom of the page it says it a register version. I paid for a 2 year license back in November 2016.

Please Help Thank You!

[quote=“Stillwelldon, post:1, topic:194813”]My Veralite controller crashed on me last week :'(. I had to completely reflash the firmware and reconfigure my controller. I was successful in bring it back to life :). However after it reloaded the backup files I’ve been having issue trying to get ALTUI to work correctly and I need help.
The first issue is I’m unable to set any configuration setting through Vera’s Dashboard. When I go to setting I receive this error "Error executing function altui_Settings(): Object doesn’t support property or method ‘startsWith’ " I did uninstall and reinstall thinking this would clear up the issue. But it didn’t. In this state I’m unable to set any of my preferences. If I set my preferences through ALTUI, themes, Background, Home page control, Ect they don’t take effect. When I close it and reopen it, it opens back to default.
The Second issue I’m having is, I’m able to access the ALTUI Dashboard, however at the top it says it an Unregistered version. At the bottom of the page it says it a register version. I paid for a 2 year license back in November 2016.

Please Help Thank You![/quote]

lets proceed in steps. first what version of Vera firmware do you use ? second what version of ALTUI are you using.
try installing the latest dev version of ALTUI from GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system. uplaod files, reload luup engine, reload browser page with clear of cache before you try again
then we ll take it from here

for registration, send me your footer and your name by private email and I ll fix that
thx

amg0–

I tried to purchase a license through the app. Unfortunately my understanding of french is somewhat limited. Even selecting ?tats-Unis for the country I has to try to translate the rest of the page. Could you provide a english version so I can purchase a license?

Z

[quote=“Zoro, post:3, topic:194813”]amg0–

I tried to purchase a license through the app. Unfortunately my understanding of french is somewhat limited. Even selecting ?tats-Unis for the country I has to try to translate the rest of the page. Could you provide a english version so I can purchase a license?

Z[/quote]

yes I need to figure out how to avoid that. but for now lets try this :

1. when you click on the buy now button it will redirect you to a paypal page.
  2. click on the grey button at the bottom labelled : “payer sans ouvrir de compte”
  3. then it opens the page with the form and you can look at the url in your browser

change it manually this way
PayPal

TO:
PayPal

and press return , that should refresh the page and show you the form in english

Hope that helps ( cannot test if it works but worth a try )

Merry Christmas! :smiley:
I have registration problem. I payed for 2years and after a few minutes the “Unregistered version for xx” went away as expected. A couple of days ago I added a new user to the Vera and now the “Unregistered version for” this new user came up? There is only one admin on the system! Another thing is when selecting “Z-Wave routes” or “Network quality” nothing happens? Is that related to the non reg issue?
I run the latest versions of firmware on my Veraplus and the program is also the latest version.

Svenning

[quote=“Farmands, post:5, topic:194813”]Merry Christmas! :smiley:
I have registration problem. I payed for 2years and after a few minutes the “Unregistered version for xx” went away as expected. A couple of days ago I added a new user to the Vera and now the “Unregistered version for” this new user came up? There is only one admin on the system! Another thing is when selecting “Z-Wave routes” or “Network quality” nothing happens? Is that related to the non reg issue?
I run the latest versions of firmware on my Veraplus and the program is also the latest version.

Svenning[/quote]
send me via private mail a copy of the footer on your screen, as well as the initial name you used in the registration and I ll arrange that

I’m not sure how to contact you via private mail ??? I am getting an error message when clicking on your name ??? “An error has occurred” - you are not allowed to access this section…
My email is farmands@hotmail.com
The lower line says: AltUI v1.75.1971, ? 2016 amg0,50104299, 1.7.2414, Esbjerg, Ribe, Denmark User: Karenny , Unregistered Version /

[quote=“Farmands, post:7, topic:194813”]I’m not sure how to contact you via private mail ??? I am getting an error message when clicking on your name ??? “An error has occurred” - you are not allowed to access this section…
My email is farmands@hotmail.com
The lower line says: AltUI v1.75.1971, ? 2016 amg0,50104299, 1.7.2414, Esbjerg, Ribe, Denmark User: Karenny , Unregistered Version /[/quote]
I received a PM from you , it should be ok now

Thank you!! Great support!! Happy new year! :wink:

Got the same problem.

Paid the fees via Paypal, now AltUI shows “Unregistered to ”.

:frowning:

Any help would be welcome.

Gilles

[quote=“gburnier, post:10, topic:194813”]Got the same problem.

Gilles[/quote]
I replied on gmail, need a copy of your footer please
thx

[quote=“gburnier”]Got the same problem.

Gilles[/quote]
Ditto here… long time registered user. Now shows up as unregistered.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[quote=“tedp, post:12, topic:194813”][quote=“gburnier”]Got the same problem.

Gilles[/quote]
Ditto here… long time registered user. Now shows up as unregistered.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk[/quote]

same , please send me a copy of your footer