Alternate App Store plugin failure

I am trying to install some of the plugin in the Alternate App Store but they all fail. Not sure if I am missing something. Per your post, I have provided the required information for support.

Browser: Chrome version 67.0.3396.87
Vera Controller: VeraPlus version 1.7.3832

See attachments for screenshot and Chrome Logs.

[quote=“NVader2000, post:1, topic:199340”]I am trying to install some of the plugin in the Alternate App Store but they all fail. Not sure if I am missing something. Per your post, I have provided the required information for support.

Browser: Chrome version 67.0.3396.87
Vera Controller: VeraPlus version 1.7.3832

See attachments for screenshot and Chrome Logs.[/quote]

you installed the AltAppStore plugin first and followed the instructions ? http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,38102.0.html ?

Not sure that I follow? Do I add the LUA in the VeraPlus> Develop Apps> Test Luup code (Lua) or in AltUI> MISC> Lua Code Test? Do I need to reboot the unit afterward?

Ok, I believe that I figured it out. Plugins no longer fail. However, I do not think they are working/installing.

vera-us-oem-relay31.mios.com says
{ “u:update_pluginResponse”: { “JobID”: “7” } }

[quote=“NVader2000, post:4, topic:199340”]Ok, I believe that I figured it out. Plugins no longer fail. However, I do not think they are working/installing.

vera-us-oem-relay31.mios.com says
{ “u:update_pluginResponse”: { “JobID”: “7” } }[/quote]

you may want to contact the author @akbooer about it. I cannot really help you here