All PLEG triggers Missing - Again!

pleg core version 7.47
Pleg Event Generator 7.47
Firmware version - 1.7.1598

I can again, see schedules, properties, just not triggers. Last time this was due to a PLEG upgrade that was not compatible with MIOS. I recently update Vera firmware to latest. Why does this happen with PLEG more than once a year?

Please advise what I need to do to get PLEG working again.

Thanks

You might want to start by updating your PLEG logic core to the latest version. Which is 7.48

integlikewhoa - I’ll give that a a try- I am so leary to update PLEG because I had it working just right,but it looks like I have no choice at the moment.

@ Richard - Feature request -

is it possible…if a known issue arises with PLEG, or Vera alerts, say google retires an API, and breaks speech, or you change a version of PLEG, and the auto update feature pushes that new version, but VERA makes an incompatible chance to their API, can you blast your customer an email to the address listed when we purchased our licenses, that we get an email about the issue? I am going to update my logic core, perhaps my current version is not compatible with the current vera firmware…be great to know that via an email blast :slight_smile:

I think it could cut down on your time, and your customers time, and frustration…We could know up front when we start our days, there is an issue, rather than searching the forums…Just a thought :slight_smile:

???

Cant update my plugin…http://YourVeraIP:3480/data_request?id=update_plugin&Plugin=3086

Web page not found…

I can get to 192.168.0.40 fine, no firewall enabled on the edge. Went to home.getvera.com. controller now missing. Re-added it, it told me it was updating controller software, weird, because I just updated to latest firmware?

Looking like a port is somehow blocked ? Only change to network over the holiday was added ubuqiti Wireless access point…(awesome BTW)

*sigh - Technology * all I wanted to do this weekend was take advantage of my new triggers from AD2USB *

[quote=“MrAutomate, post:4, topic:190612”]???

Cant update my plugin…http://YourVeraIP:3480/data_request?id=update_plugin&Plugin=3086

Web page not found…

I can get to 192.168.0.40 fine, no firewall enabled on the edge. Went to home.getvera.com. controller now missing. Re-added it, it told me it was updating controller software, weird, because I just updated to latest firmware?

Looking like a port is somehow blocked ? Only change to network over the holiday was added ubuqiti Wireless access point…(awesome BTW)

*sigh - Technology * all I wanted to do this weekend was take advantage of my new triggers from AD2USB *[/quote]

Don;t have any info on your current problem, but on a side note.

I have a Ubiquity USG router and 2 UAP-AC-PRO’s with the controller running on my BlueIris/PLEX server. I’m running the latest BETA (controller 4.8.10, AP’s 3.4.13.3400) and don’t have any problems.

integlikewhoa - It worked…I updated both, and can see my inputs again. I do think it would have been very helpful to have a heads up email that that was required after a certain version of the firmware…

My port issue was my own doing, installed MAC SERVER over the holiday, and it hijacked numerous ports…

Thanks

[quote=“MrAutomate, post:6, topic:190612”]integlikewhoa - It worked…I updated both, and can see my inputs again. I do think it would have been very helpful to have a heads up email that that was required after a certain version of the firmware…

My port issue was my own doing, installed MAC SERVER over the holiday, and it hijacked numerous ports…

Thanks[/quote]

You should have sent a heads up email you were gonna finally update the vera firmware. Lol