All my triggers were deleted last night

I agree with what you are saying. Use the Vera or Mios mobile apps on your iOS device to add / pair your devices.

But only use the Ezlogic web UI to create and edit your “scenes” now called Meshbot rules.

And yes you can use the mobile app to switch House Modes.

Many things are still under development sadly but they are getting there slowly.

This is their “newer” MIOS app based on the Vera app, it has more features however like being able to access the dynamic dashboard that you also see in the web UI. Maybe check that app out.

But again I would only recommend creating and editing scenes / rules in the Ezlogic web UI for now !

hi @augustov

thanks for the feedback. We will prioritize this problem and publish an update asap.
Also @cw-kid pointed out our MiOS app which is meant to control Ezlo controllers. we haven’t launched it officially but it has the exact same capabilities a vera mobile app has.
we will launch it shortly as well.

@osman Thanks, couple of things I could not find on the iOS MiOS app is how to configure and switch between Home, Away, Vacation modes… Pretty important since it was the ONLY way I was able to stop the Linear Garage Opener siren going off. Thanks!!!

I can’t see House Modes in the Mios app either. Maybe it hasn’t been added yet.

Hi @augustov can you tell the exact scenario pls, so maybe we can guide you to achieve the same result with meshbots.

We are fond of meshbots and thinking to achieve all the same functionality you can with house modes with meshbots, for now there is no house mode changer on MiOS app.

Hi @osman I added a Linear Garage Door Opener to my Ezlo and it created 3 devices, the Garage Door Opener itself, the Garage Door Siren, and the Garage Door Indicator (in my old Vera unit it only created the Garage Door Opener not the other 2) The problem is that I could not find ANYWARE to disarm the Siren, and EVERYTIME I went to my garage the Siren went off. The only place where I finally was able to disarm it was in the Home mode section of the iOS Vera app. Hope that helps…

@osman I think that “What to do if an Armed sensor trips?” Is ON by default for sirens, it should be OFF by default really.

That is my Ezlo Plus connected to the Android Vera mobile app.

The House Modes on the Ezlo platform is lacking when compared to the Vera firmware hubs. There are features missing.

And of course currently no way to control or configure House Modes in the Ezlogic web UI or Mios app.

@augustov and all…

I had the same problem with finding the Home, Away, Night, and Vacation modes as well. I’ve attached screenshots of the steps to access setting the different modes.

Click on the icon that the red arrow is pointing to to access the next screen in sequence.

The screenshots are from the MiOS app for (iPhone), App Version 1.4 (3)

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks, I can see the House Modes now in the iOS MIOS app as in your screen shots.

However in the Android MIOS app there is no House Modes option at all it seems, it is not there !

Hi @cw-kid

Also In meshbots we have house mode ability on both triggers and actions.

Thanks Osman, I was aware of that, but others may not have been.

The biggest issue I have with House Modes on the Ezlo platform is that a massive part of it is just missing when compared to the Vera firmware hubs.

On the Ezlo platform we have no “What to do when this mode is selected?” section.

This section lists all your devices on a single page and you can easily select what happens to those devices when the different House Modes are initiated. e.g. ON or OFF or No Change etc.

I know you are saying we can do the same thing in Meshbot rules and that is true, however its a major ball ache to create a Meshbot rule with all your devices in it, as its very time consuming and also I would need four similar rules with all my devices in the Actions for the four different House Modes etc.

Hi @augustov , Can we connect to your hub and have a look at the devices created, and siren config ?

ok we will add it to our task list

1 Like

I had a Jira ticket about this already, however I will double check it and add in more information if needed.

Thanks

@cw-kid
I can’t really help with an Android MiOS app, as all I have and use is with an iPhone. You’ll need to check with someone who is working with, or programming, the Android version.

Hope you get it identified on how to access that portion.

Android MiOS app is a bit behind on implementation. They will catch up shortly

Most of the House Mode stuff seems to be present already in the Mios iOS app. Just that “What to do when this mode is selected?” section appears to be missing currently.

And yes all of House Modes is currently missing from the Android Mios app.

Thanks, yes… I found it in there, it would be nice to have it also on the web ezlogic site

yes, but please dont change anything :wink: