Alexa with ezlo plus

Hello all,
Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We are checking the exact case on one of our user’s controllers. I hope it will help us to fix it asap.

Thanks Max.

However its had the same issue for a long time with Ezlo controllers and the voice assistants and not being able to save changes on the portal web pages.

Hi @Max

Did you hear anything back about these Finish bittons not working ?

I’ve asked Valentin several times before in the past, but it never gets fixed.

Thanks…

I’ve still got the same issue. Alexa auto finds some devices and others I can’t add manually

Presumably your cant remove desired devices also.

So something has changed with my Google Home app and the Ezlo Service. .

Recently I noticed when asking Google Home via voice to turn off / on particular lights, she would say OK operating two lights.

Why two ?

Looking in the Google Home app I see 18 new devices {from Ezlo Hue plugin} have been added via the Ezlo Service, all show as OFFLINE and cannot be controlled via the Google Home app.

As I also have some of the same devices in there via the Vera Service, hence the duplicated devices.

Looking on the home.getvera.com portal page for Google Home for Ezlo. The FINISH button can still not be pressed and thus you still cannot control which devices are exposed to the voice assistant or not.

Think I might have to just completely remove the Ezlo Service from the Google Home app and forget about wanting to use voice assistants with an Ezlo hub and stick with the old Vera Plus hub.

1 Like

the finish button issue should be fixed now. Can you check again pls

1 Like

Great I will try it later today.

OK I tried now.

I am getting an error about aliases now. Think its because I have dashes in some of my device names.

I will send you a video of the problem.

Thanks.

I am not adding these Alias names the system is doing it

Mine is still non op