Alarm Partition Status on Mobile App

I was trying to figure out how I could see my alarm partition’s status on the vera mobile app and couldn’t find anything. I have read on the forum (not in the Caddx area) that alarm partitions are not supported by the phone app. I have setup scenes to control the panel remotely which works fine. It would be nice to see the partition’s status from my mobile device. I was just curious what folks are doing. I was going to setup a virtual switch that can control the the management of those scenes as well as have a ui to display the status. I figured I could have a scene that runs every 5 minutes or so that could keep the state of the switch in sync with the panel. It is fairly easy to do that and I get the desired result but wasn’t sure if there was a way to get OOB support for arm,stay,disarm. For the above mentioned implementation, if I wanted to know if the alarm was in arm or stay, it would take two virtual switches which is a little more clunky.

I use a third-party phone app (HomeWave) which has built-in support for alarm partitions. Most users agree that third-party apps are better than the official Vera app, for this reason and others.