Aeon Labs DSB45-ZWUS Flood Sensor Tripped Issue

My nearly 3 year old and completely trouble free Aeon Labs DSB45-ZWUS sensor tripped today. I have this setup on my sump pump and luckily my wife was home to confirm it was a false alarm. I confirmed water never made contact with the sensor and the only thing that may have bothered it was some spider webs. Batteries are fresh and the sensor is dry.
On a weird hunch, I decided to login into my Vera Plus to see what alerts would show and what the sensor status was. I was not pleased to find the sensor still showing in a tripped state. I disarmed and rearmed the sensor and it immediately fires off my flood alerts and scenes like it should…if it was still wet.
So, anyone with experience in resetting the trigger on this sensor? Not finding much in the manual or through online searches. Some product reviews suggest this may be the death of it. Any ideas?

[quote=“Nameless, post:1, topic:200229”]My nearly 3 year old and completely trouble free Aeon Labs DSB45-ZWUS sensor tripped today. I have this setup on my sump pump and luckily my wife was home to confirm it was a false alarm. I confirmed water never made contact with the sensor and the only thing that may have bothered it was some spider webs. Batteries are fresh and the sensor is dry.
On a weird hunch, I decided to login into my Vera Plus to see what alerts would show and what the sensor status was. I was not pleased to find the sensor still showing in a tripped state. I disarmed and rearmed the sensor and it immediately fires off my flood alerts and scenes like it should…if it was still wet.
So, anyone with experience in resetting the trigger on this sensor? Not finding much in the manual or through online searches. Some product reviews suggest this may be the death of it. Any ideas?[/quote]

Hello,

I’ve created a ticket in our system and emailed you a few suggestions.
Please check my email and reply to it if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

I appreciate it. I’ll try a few things this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I thought I’d follow up and note this device is working again. I couldn’t get the device state to change until I factory reset it and added it back to my Vera Plus. Not complicated, but had to update a scene. Most painful part was putting the sensor lead back in my sump pump pit and getting it to hang at just the right height.I

I appreciate support’s email with a few troubleshooting ideas.