Ademco Vista 20P control not working

I just installed a new Vista 20P alarm system and connected it to my Veralite through the AD2USB. It seems to have connected appropriately and I have added all 48 devices on the system to the cheat sheet. The status on the Ademco Plugin is accurate so I know there is a good connection, however, I am unable to ARM/DISARM the system via the Dashboard on micasa verde. I also cannot figure out how do I control the system via my iPhone 4s? Can anyone help?

did you configure the ad2usb with your pc first giving it the correct address and enabling that keypad address in the ademco programming?

I am working on this right now - I found that while the AD2USB would reflect system status (proven with PC and putty) it is UNABLE to control the alarm system unless you do the panel programming.

So just because the system can ‘see’ the alarm panel - this does not automatically mean it can control it.

Plus point - programming the alarm to add another panel at address 18 (AD2USB default) is very trivial IF you have the installer code.

Drop a note back if you need a hand