Add ServiceId Aliases for LightSensor

Hi @guessed.

Request for a minor improvment: could you add a shortcut for service urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:LightSensor1 ? That’s a standard service in the Vera.

[quote=“lolodomo”]Hi @guessed.

Request for a minor improvment: could you add a shortcut for service urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:LightSensor1 ? That’s a standard service in the Vera.[/quote]

Do you have an example of how you’ve mapped it so far?

Eg Number, Percent, any special cmd handling?

Or do you just want me to alias it’s name to ‘LightSensor’ and ‘LightSensor1’ like the others?

[quote=“guessed, post:2, topic:185654”][quote=“lolodomo”]Hi @guessed.

Request for a minor improvment: could you add a shortcut for service urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:LightSensor1 ? That’s a standard service in the Vera.[/quote]

Do you have an example of how you’ve mapped it so far?

Eg Number, Percent, any special cmd handling?

Or do you just want me to alias it’s name to ‘LightSensor’ and ‘LightSensor1’ like the others?[/quote]

My idea was just a new alias.

I just installed one Fibaro FGMS-001 in the Vera but I don’t understand what is the unit of the measured value. Is it a percent ? Is it a lux value ? No idea.

Here is my current declaration in openHAB:

Number LuminositeChambre "Luminosit? chambre [%d lux]" (Chambre) {mios="unit:house,device:506/service/urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:LightSensor1/CurrentLevel"}

Sure, no worries, I’ll add a new alias for you. I’ll also take a look at the Wiki and see if there are any other well-known ServiceId’s I should add to the list at the same time.

The Doc for this new alias will only be in the local README.md file, at least until 1.7.0 goes out, then I’ll update the main one of the overall site.

BTW: openHAB PR #1889 has been merged this morning. Starting with tonight’s build it’ll be standard functionality of the MiOS Binding from Cloudbees (so you can grab the official binary from there)

[quote=“guessed, post:4, topic:185654”]Sure, no worries, I’ll add a new alias for you. I’ll also take a look at the Wiki and see if there are any other well-known ServiceId’s I should add to the list at the same time.

The Doc for this new alias will only be in the local README.md file, at least until 1.7.0 goes out, then I’ll update the main one of the overall site.[/quote]

Added as openHAB PR #1909. I haven’t updated the build on Box.net, so we’ll need to wait until this comes through the approval process (it’s reasonably quick atm)

I’ve added all of the ones formally listed at:
http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_UPNP_Files

and the one you requested will be available as either [tt]LightSensor1[/tt] or [tt]LightSensor[/tt].

The complete list of what was added can be seen in the Files section of the PR.

[quote=“guessed, post:5, topic:185654”][quote=“guessed, post:4, topic:185654”]Sure, no worries, I’ll add a new alias for you. I’ll also take a look at the Wiki and see if there are any other well-known ServiceId’s I should add to the list at the same time.

The Doc for this new alias will only be in the local README.md file, at least until 1.7.0 goes out, then I’ll update the main one of the overall site.[/quote]

Added as openHAB PR #1909. I haven’t updated the build on Box.net, so we’ll need to wait until this comes through the approval process (it’s reasonably quick atm)

I’ve added all of the ones formally listed at:
http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_UPNP_Files

and the one you requested will be available as either [tt]LightSensor1[/tt] or [tt]LightSensor[/tt].[/quote]

@lolodomo,
Ok, that was quicker than I was expecting. Looks like Thomas has gone ahead and merged openHAB PR #1909. Once tonight’s build executes, you’ll be able to pick it up from Cloudbees.

You’ll get a direct version of it from a link like:
https://openhab.ci.cloudbees.com/job/openHAB/ws/bundles/binding/org.openhab.binding.mios/target/

or you can unpack it from the AddOns ZIP file from the Root folder:
https://openhab.ci.cloudbees.com/job/openHAB/