Action based on geofence exit

Helllo

I can execute actions based on entering a radius _ but is it possible to execute an action based on leaving the radius ?

I also get this message often “You have selected to manually run your geofence operation…” I do not understand that - I am not aware that I have choosen to manually do something

[quote=“Nilsblix, post:1, topic:181168”]Helllo

I can execute actions based on entering a radius _ but is it possible to execute an action based on leaving the radius ?

I also get this message often “You have selected to manually run your geofence operation…” I do not understand that - I am not aware that I have choosen to manually do something[/quote]

That is a setting that can be found on your iDevice under Settings → Scroll Down and Select iViri → Scroll Down to Location Service and turn off the Notify On Enter/Exit Of Region. This will allow iViri to do it seamlessly without notifying you for action. Also what happens when you enter a region is the switch you assigned (virtual or multi-switch) is turned on. When you exit a region that switch is turned off so you can setup any action to occur based on the exit, you just need to watch for that switch condition to be turned off.

You are greate - Thank you

Works like a charm