7.32 Vera Firmware - Beta Release

Thanks for checking and reconfirming.
@sorin, can this Google Home issue be checked?

Thank you! I appreciate.

Will this update allow Alexa to use Vera sensors/devices as a trigger for routines?

I highly doubt they have made any improvements to the actual functionality or the Alexa skill or Google Home service.

seems no fix for fibaro shutter 3 creating 2 extra devices when paired to Vera

@sorin, can you please have the issue checked regarding Google home not working after upgrade?

Hi @Sorin, will the highlighted issues be fixed before the firmware is released as GA?

Updated 2 VeraPlus devices and one VeraEdge. Have not noticed any issue so far :smiley:

Are you using Google Home?

nah… not using this feature.

Okay, thanks. I don’t use it often so not a big problem for me but it must be fixed.

Hi guys, the Google Home issue has also been replicated and reported in our tracking system. Now, I’m not the one to say when are these issues gonna be addressed. I’ve asked about this and as soon as I have info, I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

One would hope so, that is the purpose of a beta release is it not. But you never know with Vera. :wink:

1 Like

Its a massive problem for me if they don’t fix the Google Home voice assistant. I won’t be able to update at all to 7.32 if they don’t fix it.

Hi,

For temperature sensors I see the wrong temp units. I have the controller set for Celsius. However, I see Fahrenheit in the browser until I do a browser refresh, and in the Android App I always see F.

This is for a plugin, so not a zwave device, but on 7.31 and prior this was working as expected.

Cheers Rene

Strange, if I check the Vera Mobile app it shows Celsius, same for the Mios app. (Not sure if I have rebooted the device since I did the upgrade)

Anyone else seeing these errors on the Dashboard

I don’t see these messages, only have device not responding message (which is not a strange message to me as I have some older devices that cause these messages but work correctly).

Hi cw,

I have seen these on older releases. A luup reload will clear them. It was the reason for me to make a scene that would reload every other day. Since V7.30 I now do that once a week.

Cheers Rene

It’s there too, usually when there’s no memory available. I have a scene running when memory is under 90000, via SysMon. If I leave it as is, the Plus will become unstable and will not reboot. Same thing on the Edge, where the value is 45000.