2gig DW10-345 Door Sensor issues

Hi

I am having issues with the 2gig DW10-345 sensor. I successfully (subject term) added the 2gig sensor to my Ezlo Secure but after it appeared under the devices, it is showing always as open and low battery. I reached to support and was advised that this is a know issue and apparently no solution available at this time. Upon my displeasure that this is the only reason I bought the expensive hub and I have project planned around the 2gig products, I was told to return it if it is an option as there is no timeline for the fix.

This is very frustrating as the sensor is very boldly being advertised on Ezlo (Vera) websites that it works along with others while it is a known issue as per the support person. Reaching to the community here to see if they had experienced similar issue (sensor not working) and how they resolved it. I have seen one topic here but the fix was downgrade of firmware which was done by the support team. Here Ezlo is advising me to return it if I cannot wait. Please note that I cannot return it anymore as it is beyond the return period but should I report as defective or false advertising.

Thanks.

Did your 2GIG sensor dw10 come with the wire connector. You can try to plug it in to the sensor and one wire to the top and the other to the bottom of the magnetic switch.

Hi @Khan ,

Firstly, we would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused by this bug. The issue with the 2GIG DW10-345 Door Sensor on the Ezlo Platform was reported to the engineering team on 4/13 and they are actively working on fixing it as soon as possible. I was also able to check the ticket you submitted to the Support Team, we will be informing you through that means of any new update in this regard.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.