2.023 nothing works

How would I role back to 2.19. Installed 2.023 and nothing is working. Server is not running as far as I can tell. No way to login to rollback via the web interface.

If I download at start from scratch I am downloading the latest version which just will not run.

ok. The new 2.023 apparently installs a version of nssm.exe that is not compatible with my system. Placing the last stable version for me in the VC folder fixed the issue.

If you update from the APP it does not change any of your installation files, it only uses the new JAR file.
Are you running on an old 32 bit PC ?

Yes. I am running on a micro pc Zotac PI221. So…probably unique given my server. I had to replace that file on initial install of VC.

Upon reflection, when the update occurred and VC stopped working I tried a re-install of the application. I am guessing that unpacked the version of nssm.exe that is not compliant and has nothing to do with why VC was not working. ???

The re-install may have fixed whatever the issue was. I then just had to get around the nssm.exe.

I ran in to this issue when I originally installed VC on the Zotac box (running Win10). It is something about that hardware that does not like nssm.exe that is installed when VC starts. The workaround is to download a 32 bit version, replace the file in the VC folder.

I did NOT have this issue when installing on a standard windows PC.

Anyway, everything is working.