10.7.1.2 only in German! I cannot change the language

Hello, I updated the iOS Veramate with last version and now the language is in German, the setting is in English but nothing happen, I tried other language as well
My iOS is in English…

Well - that is a new one. I’ve never heard of it flipping if it wasn’t wanted. Basically this is how Apple install; it picks up the location of your iPhone/language setting (which should be set in the Apple settings/General/Languages), and uses that for the locale when it runs.

Since somehow it looks like your phone has been setup as Germany you wouldn’t have been able to read it the message, but, changing the locale requires you to restart the app. Ie, double tapping home, and swiping up on VeraMate. If you’ve set it to English specifically, this will then use that setting. I would however recommend looking at what changes have been done in your iPhone language settings…

My phone is only in English, the previously versions of the app was in English.
If I change the language in the app nothing happen
I tried to delete andinstall it again but I didn’t solve it.

That screen is for voice control only. To change the actual language, go to the main settings (back one), and change the language. It’ll be 3rd from the bottom: “Sprache”. Likely that has been changed to “Deutsch”/German, or if it’s default still, a setting has been changed on your apple settings in order for Apple to decide to pick up German.

Solved::: in my iPhone there was only one linguage, but one app added the German in the system languages.
I don’t understand why the veramate app didn’t change the language even if I changed the language in the app