10,000 posts !!

Richard

HUGE congratulations on hitting the 10,000 post mark…

The service that you have given, and continue to give, to the community is outstanding. I am quite sure that many, many users would not still be here but for your plugins and your helpful assistance to users of all levels.

Thanks on behalf of them all.

AK

[quote=“akbooer, post:1, topic:198759”]Richard

HUGE congratulations on hitting the 10,000 post mark…[/quote]

Congrats! As I have said before, to me PLEG is Vera. Without PLEG I would have moved to another HA system several years ago. I certainly would not have migrated from VeraLite to Vera3 to now a VeraSecure…

Hear, hear! I’ll hoist a pint tonight in Richard’s honor.

(Well, it is my normal cards night but I will still hoist it in his honor. My cardmates will just not understand, but that will not be the first time).

Joining you all. Cheers.

Without PLEG my Vera would be as useful as a chocolate teapot and I’d be running something else.

And Vera Alerts. And the Garage Door Plug-In.

Big thanks to RTS for all of his code and patience in supporting people with its use.

^^^
chocolate teapot…well I was thinking of something else, but yes Vera without PLEG isn’t worth contemplating.
Luckily I was one of the early adopters having just obtained my first Vera and had started with Vera scenes when RTS announce PLEG - I have never looked back.

Well done Richard, how many gray hairs have been added since you started on PLEG?