Zwave Tardiness... And Luup reloads

Same here. The logs are solid red.

yup and the tardy definitely start with the onslaught of command sent by the vera of “GetVersion to every node” And then nnu. Once the nnu stop, the heal is complete.

I wish there was a way to stop the heal. In many cases it can take a perfectly functional network and break it.

Funky… I looked at my zwave dongle device variables and the LastHeal variable is empty…

I am trying to figure out how to stop the nightly heal as well
http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_UPnP_Variables_and_Actions#ZWaveNetwork1

It also does not appear to update the zwave_heal attribute on the controller. That one seems to get updated only by a manual neighbor node update

I have been looking and it appears that only vera and openhab are doing a nightly heal. It appears to be still controller driven. Openhab (and home assistant) allow you to even set the time at which it starts or disable it. The zwave documentation makes no mention of a nightly heal that I could find. Why vera disabled our ability to disable the nightly heal? @edward, is there anyway to bring back an attribute so we can disable the nightly maintenance?

2 Likes