Zwave for Installers

I don’t want to cross-post, but I would appreciate it if any of you guys folks with Leviton Installer Tool + Vera experience could comment on my posting/questions:
[url=http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,12618.0.html]http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,12618.0.html[/url]

Thanks,
Michael

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but I have a ControlThink USB stick and now that their website is out of commission, I cannot find their firmware updater for 4.52 or 5.02 – does anyone have a copy of the firmware updater?

I’d love to resurrect this thing rather than buy a new stick from Leviton.

Thanks in advance!

I think I have it.
I have a couple files named this:
Zwave Installer Controller V4.52_us.ctu
Zwave Installer Controller V5.02 patch 3_us.ctu
and several installer downloads. Send me a pvt message with an email address and I will put it out on onedrive and send you the link.

RogerO, Could you please PM me so I could get those files as well. For some reason I cannot PM you. Thanks!

Sent PM. Let me know if you did not get it.

[quote=“RogerO, post:23, topic:171921”]I think I have it.
I have a couple files named this:
Zwave Installer Controller V4.52_us.ctu
Zwave Installer Controller V5.02 patch 3_us.ctu
and several installer downloads. Send me a pvt message with an email address and I will put it out on onedrive and send you the link.[/quote]

Sorry for the necro but would you or someone else be willing to send me these two firmware files? Thanks.

will check tonight if I still have them.

Sent you a PM with a link. Let me know if that doesn’t work.

Roger

I too am stuck with a number of Leviton 4 scene controllers and Leviton switches & dimmers that have worked ok at best and am now searching for the Vizia RF + Installer Tool USB stick. So far I have had zero luck fining anything new or used, if anyone has one they would like to part with I would gladly pay $100 plus shipping. Im also looking for the Leviton VRCPG-SG** Handheld Remote Controller Programmer/Timer new or used and have had no luck.

Thanks Much