Xiaomi Aqara stuff Works Natively

While poking around i also found this

It has configurations for Xiaomi Most devices

ok i went through the button switches and sensor clusters in the groovy code, but no luck
tried 0000,0003,0012,0019,ffff,0005,0406

on the other hand this did help me get my xoaomi round temp/humidity sensr working and displaying reading

I will keep trying with button, still open to any suggextions

That’s good news, want to share a short ”how to”?

Xoaomi round temp/humidity sensor

Add device and allowed it to auto configue, while configuring press button every 2 seconds till finished.
Go to advance setting and turn auto configuration off, set to 0.
Go to adavanced - params change d_genericIO1.xml to D_TemperatureSensor1. Do same for json.
Reload luup engine and refresh browser.
Goto advanced - variables change supported clusters to 0000,0402,0405. Change ConfiguredClusters to 0000=1,0402=1,0405=1.
Reload luup and refresh browser.
Now you should have one device that displays temp and in variables there should be CurrentLevel var that is the humidity.

3 Likes

so what im trying to figure out it how thee Configuredclusters are mapped

After much reading and testing i have come to a conclusion, that vera only supports these clusters

Basic Cluster (0x0000)

Binary Input Cluster (0x000F)

Electrical Measurement Cluster (0x0B04)

Fan Control Cluster (0x0202)

IAS Zone Cluster (0x500)

Level Control Cluster (0x0008)

On/Off Cluster (0x0006)

Power Config Cluster (0x0001)

Relative Humidity Cluster (0x0405)

Temperature Measurement Cluster (0x0402)

Thermostat Cluster (0x0201)

and the button revisions all have cluster 0012. The revisions with 0006 may register off and on, but not hold or tap.

// Aqara Button - model WXKG11LM (original revision)
		fingerprint deviceId: "5F01", inClusters: "0000,FFFF,0006", outClusters: "0000,0004,FFFF", manufacturer: "LUMI", model: "lumi.sensor_switch.aq2", deviceJoinName: "Aqara Button WXKG11LM"
		// Aqara Button - model WXKG11LM (new revision)
		fingerprint deviceId: "5F01", inClusters: "0000,0012,0003", outClusters: "0000", manufacturer: "LUMI", model: "lumi.remote.b1acn01", deviceJoinName: "Aqara Button WXKG11LM r2"
		// Aqara Button - model WXKG12LM
		fingerprint deviceId: "5F01", inClusters: "0000,0001,0006,0012", outClusters: "0000", manufacturer: "LUMI", model: "lumi.sensor_switch.aq3", deviceJoinName: "Aqara Button WXKG12LM"
		fingerprint deviceId: "5F01", inClusters: "0000,0001,0006,0012", outClusters: "0000", manufacturer: "LUMI", model: "lumi.sensor_swit", deviceJoinName: "Aqara Button WXKG12LM"

So other models may have some functionality, but not the model i purchased lumi.remote.b1acn01.

We need Vera to update the zignee stack.

1 Like

yeah i had support put a ticket it to get the zigbee stack updated, i guess we would have to hound them on there to see if we can make this happen. i understand that the support team has limitations but we need at least one person with interest in Zigbee

how do you put a support ticket in, as i will add my voice.

+1
Honestly, considering all the effort and work (you have) done here, I would eventually expect them to add native support for these devices. I understand that ZWave is their primary target because it affects all their customers, but those with VP or VS should be considered too.

\if we get s stack updat in the next firmware then a lot of the stuff will just work

Hi, just a quick post re: vera plus (EU) and aquara temp/humidity sensor (square one) :

• I was running firmware 7.29 and when I tried adding a new generic zigbee device, I always ended up getting one “genericIO zigbee device” but no child devices. Variables displayed temp and humidity. Manually adding child devices proved unsuccessful. Tried all of it multiple times, deleting devices/adding again…
  • I updated to 7.31beta 2 and got both parent and child devices on the first go (holding button for 3 seconds then short-pressing when “configuring”. It still shows as not configured but I have the 3 devices and can use all the other tricks in this thread.
    If it can save someone a few hours :wink:

My Humidity and Temperature sensor has been working fine for weeks and now it’s just stopped updating and the temp and humidity values are stuck and never change or update.

How to fix?

This happened to my sensor after firmware update. i just re-inculded the device again and has been working fine since.

As in exclude the device and include it again ?

yes, i just started inclusion process, at first attempt it failed and vera gave option to exclude. I click continue and the device then included.

if you are able to open a backup and inspect the file, you’ll probably be able to see the differences between the variables. I don’t have a ZigBee device to look at, but for Zwave it’s usually a matter of broken capabilities and restore them is enough.

1 Like

I believe it broke and stopped updating its values before I even did the firmware update.

That’s why I keep a monthly backup :slight_smile:

If you remember when it stopped working, you can go back in time and find it.

I tried this and worked except it tells me “Waiting for wakeup to configure device…” Will keep reading here to find the fix!

post your variables.
lastconfigstep should be 13