Wrong motion sensor state sometimes

My setup is like this:

DSC PC1864-----------EVL3----------Vera3 (with DSC Alarm System Plugin)

I noticed the motion sensors’ states are not correct sometimes. Let’s say there is nobody in my garage and all doors are closed. I can see the motion sensor is not tripped on both DSC’s keypad and eyez-on’s web site. But on vera3, it says “tripped” and never changes.

The only way to correct the state of Vera3 is to get someone into the garage. Once the motion sensor detects that person, it will come back on Vera3.

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

[quote=“nathanlhc, post:1, topic:190044”]My setup is like this:

DSC PC1864-----------EVL3----------Vera3 (with DSC Alarm System Plugin)

I noticed the motion sensors’ states are not correct sometimes. Let’s say there is nobody in my garage and all doors are closed. I can see the motion sensor is not tripped on both DSC’s keypad and eyez-on’s web site. But on vera3, it says “tripped” and never changes.

The only way to correct the state of Vera3 is to get someone into the garage. Once the motion sensor detects that person, it will come back on Vera3.

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I’m having the same problem since upgrading to 1.7.730.

I get the same thing rarely. I attribute it to Vera not receiving the update when the sensor went to no-motion status.
Tripping the sensor and waiting for it to un-trip normally solves it. When I do that, I see the light flash on the sensor which tells me it was not tripped and after the timeout Vera gets the non-tripped status again.

Honestly 90% of the time that happens it’s probably when I’m editing scenes causing the luup engine to restart or when Vera re-starts for some reason.