Why do people come to this blog to bash vera

Mine did break…twice. I’m waiting for my new Hubitat to arrive and I will start over after 5 years struggling with Vera.

Thanks for the mention @kigmatzomat.
Things are getting better, even tho not at the pace desired by everyone.

I’m mostly staying on the side and only intervene when is totally necessary, but TONS of useful reports and feedback is gathered from the community which is served to the R&D team. Many things I see here hurt, but I guess people are not only here to rejoice the amazing constructive content built by the community, but also to express frustration, which is OK. When things are not working as expected, this is one way of being heard.

We don’t moderate constructive negativity even tho sometimes it tends to hurt the brand. And we surely keep our fingers crossed for some positiveness as well 8)[/quote]

Sorin…

Today’s unreachable devices… Support has been in and out over the last week and then come to the solution that it is my Z-Wave network? Isn’t the Vera at the heart of my Z-Wave network? These devices all worked before the last f/w update and now nothing but issues. The pumps filter my pool and having them not triggering when they’re supposed to will have a detrimental result. I need my VeraPlus to work. ALL THE TIME.[/quote]

Okay. This is what I’ve done thus far…

I excluded the Motion Sensor and power-cycled the Garage Door Opener Relay. I the re-included the Motion Sensor but I think I chose the wrong model. It paired but said it was a AEON not a Zooz so it is not reliably connected. OTOH, the Garage Door Relay is happy and the near-by Christmas Lights in-box switch is as well. Issues with my Pool Pumps seem to have gone away too but that was always intermittent so time will tell if it comes back. Things are looking up!