Which hub should I buy

Well most of the veteran experts were banned from the forum unfortunately.

Perhaps if they were still here today they might of offered some community support for the Ezlo hubs, but then perhaps not…

Community and Support is lacking for which product Ezlo or Vera?

I already addressed that above.

I didn’t see you referring to your experience of “Ezlo supporting Ezlo” which was my question.
You have referred to “Ezlo supporting Vera” which is a different use case.

Do you have any experience of using an Ezlo product and your support not being answered in a timely manner?

If Ezlo owns Fortrezz and you consider that an Ezlo product then yes, otherwise no.

I don’t consider it an Ezlo product.

Therefore can you please correct your statement? (appreciate it)
Since you admit you have no first hand experience of receiving Ezlo support for an Ezlo Product.

Maybe you should talk to the Fortrezz guys because the home page states that it’s an Ezlo company: https://www.fortrezz.com.

I’m sure most people on here don’t want to see this back and forth, trying to pick holes in my comments to the community. If you feel like continuing then feel free to drop me a mail.

3 Likes

Simply making sure to alert the users that although you have no experience of the Ezlo Hub or support of Ezlo hub (as you admitted) you are advising people against it. Its not a nice behaviour and readers should be aware of that.

If you feel like continuing then feel free to drop me a mail.