Where is the energy manager plugin?

Hi everyone. I just picked up a Vera2 (it’s running UI4) and started playing with it. I openly admit that I was suckered in my good marketing on the website, as well as the Radio Shack fire sale (10 dimmers, two locks and a thermostat).

Now, I’d like to keep track of energy usage, which sound like it should be easy. All I need is a plugin (maybe).

This plugin may have a name involving “Energy Monitor”, “Climate something”, or “Energy Alerts and Profiling”, based on some forum posts, what seems to be a horrendously out-of-date wiki, and the incomplete documentation.

However, I can’t find any of these in the “Mios Marketplace”. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

The Energy Alerts and Profiling plugin has been removed from the Mios Marketplace.
The energy profiling is now incorporated into the firmware but you will need to wait until the next release to make use of it.

JOD.

[quote=“JOD, post:2, topic:167384”]The Energy Alerts and Profiling plugin has been removed from the Mios Marketplace.
The energy profiling is now incorporated into the firmware but you will need to wait until the next release to make use of it.

JOD.[/quote]

Ah that explains it have been trying to setup a notification if a pump goes down ( no watts used or more than 10% change) when do you think this will be enacted ?
am using a SmartSwitch Energy Meter and there any other way around this

The [tt]PED[/tt] (Power Event Device) Luup plugin provides a similar functionality.