Where does the Images from cameras save to ? internal Flash / USB /Cloud?

hi
every time Vera triggered a motion scene (via motion sensor), my camera saves a snapshot image … (I can view 1 image for each event under Alert section (which most of them time not enough, only have the head of the person, and not the face) (Vera Plus, UI7) … I guess, I can trigger my NVR to record (if I havent figure the right http cmd of Laview NVR --URL yet)

My question is … I am not using any cloud service from Vera for camera… so where exactly do they save these images? if they are saved into the internal flash <which folder?) … is there anyway to save it to a USB drive or local ftp server to save internal flash wear and tear?

Anh

The images are saved in the cloud, on Vera Ltd.'s servers. Nothing is saved locally on Vera.

is there anyway to save it to a USB drive or local ftp server to save internal flash wear and tear?
No.

Vera makes for a terrible camera server. You are far better off using a dedicated DVR such as Blue Iris to record and playback cameras. Even accessing the cameras remotely is better done via the DVR than through Vera as Vera will suffer performance issues processing to many, or too high a resolution, images.

Thank you.

I have a Laview NVR… and so far no luck figure out the HTTP command on how to force the NVR to start recording and Camera Motion is giving me to much false alarm… so I have been using the Zwave PIR sensors… but it seems Vera capability for camera is very minimal also… so I may have to run Blue-iris … I preferred not to have to run yet another server…they dont make this easy do they?