What happened to the Panasonic plugin?

There used to be a Panasonic TV plugin in the store, and also at code.mios.com. It’s gone now. Anyone still have a copy of that code?

No idea, but even onkyo plugin is gone too.

Is there any other source for plug-ins?

Has this plugin been posted somewhere else, or is there another way to control a Panasonic Viera TV?

thanks.

At the risk of irritating someone, i’m going to raise this one last time. All i’m looking to do is to have a scene turn on my Vera TV… nothing more. It’s connected via Ethernet, and works through other apps (mobile). If this plugin is gone, any other ideas other than buying more hardware?

thanks. Tons of searching, no answers I can find.

Nobody seems to know. The links are still there in the wiki and such, but it is just gone.
If you search around you can fine places that still use the protocol to control the tv’s for things like irule

support.iruleathome.com/customer/portal/questions/4978371-panasonic-vt6-ip-control-which-to-use

http://support.iruleathome.com/customer/portal/questions/1007227-soapaction-for-panasonic-viera-on-http-gateway

I guess we have to wait for someone with a panasonic TV and coding skills to make a new one.

The developer had a beef w MCV & pulled the code. Some people still have it if we can convince them to repost. Don’t know if it will work w pre 2011 Vieras; there was a change then. There is an app that handles 2011 & newer. Panasonic totally lied when they launched network TVs saying they would always support them. They have abandoned pre 2011 Vieras.

Well, that would explain it. Not sure is someone will want to post code that’s not theirs per se, nor would I blame them.

What app are you talking about for 2011+?

Well, that would explain it. Not sure is someone will want to post code that’s not theirs per se, nor would I blame them.

What app are you talking about for 2011+?[/quote]

Search for Panasonic viera in App Store. And like u, the ONLY thing I want is to b able to turn it on & off. It’s a damn monitor, nothing more.

I can’t find anything in the app store, either through U15, or the MiOS Apps web page. ???

I can’t find anything in the app store, either through U15, or the MiOS Apps web page. ???[/quote]

The Apple app store

I’m bumping again to see if anyone has figured out an alternative here, at least for on and off control. Ive searched high and low for the html controls with no luck, and really don’t want to buy an itach just for on/off control.

The android app works well, so it is possible.

Happy for any and all thoughts. Thanks.

The app (android) works to turn the TV on as long as the TV is hardwired. Not if it is wireless. I have one hardwired and a friend has one wireless and have tried both.
I really only care about the on/off too as I usually leave the input where my HTPC is connected.

This said how would one go about capturing what URL is sent from the android app to the TV?
I guess I’d have to get wireshark setup and get in the middle of the path between my switch and the TV somehow.

I see there is no news regarding this.
Maybe someone have the skills and the motivation to do so?