Web access failing with IE but working with Firefox

Is anyone else experiencing this? When I try to access my Vera Edge (with latest firmware) using Internet Explorer 11 (running on Win10), it fails with “luup engine taking too long” but accessing same controller with Firefox works as expected. Also, using iOS and Android also works as expected. I dont understand why the browser choice would affect getting to my controller… Is this happening to anyone else?

[quote=“Santos, post:1, topic:190525”]Is anyone else experiencing this? When I try to access my Vera Edge (with latest firmware) using Internet Explorer 11 (running on Win10), it fails with “luup engine taking too long” but accessing same controller with Firefox works as expected. Also, using iOS and Android also works as expected. I dont understand why the browser choice would affect getting to my controller… Is this happening to anyone else?[/quote]The list of issues with using IE against Vera is a long one. For this reason, most people avoid it.

Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the preferred browsers for Vera.

Thanks! It was working for me before but either MSFT updated IE and broke it or my Vera decided not to cooperate with IE anymore. Thanks for your reply. I guess I will have to stick to some other browser. For the record, as of today, Microsoft EDGE does not work either.

Just one more information regarding the IE issues I’m encountering: on the same computer, same browser, I have no problem whatsoever connecting to my Vera Edge with IE11 as long as it is locally. It seems the problem is not on the Vera device but somehow on the relay service…