Wayne-Dalton KEP-IV Wireless Keyless Entry

I am looking for a keyless entry for my proposed security system. Does anyone know if Wayne-Dalton KEP-IV Wireless Keyless Entry works with Vera or if there is a better solution ???

Thanks in advance

The KEP-IV as well as the 3973CR are 372Mhz rolling code devices that can talk to the the WDHA-12R gateway. The gateway can be integrated to Vera.

Thanks ASI … is there another z-wave keypad out there ???

[quote=“grybrd, post:1, topic:165906”]I am looking for a keyless entry for my proposed security system. Does anyone know if Wayne-Dalton KEP-IV Wireless Keyless Entry works with Vera or if there is a better solution ???

Thanks in advance[/quote]Maybe you could use one of the Schlage or Kwikset Zwave locks on a main door (I suppose it doesn’t even need to be mounted on a door). You could you could use it to not only open the door but have a scene that deactivates the alarm at the same time? It would give you many options…Keypad, cell phone, and in the case of the Kwikset lock a remote.

Thanks for the suggestion … my Marvin doors will not accept either lock and their cost is a bit much for a key pad … thinks I will go with the two WD products which cost less plus will give me a wall mounted zone controller.

Hi grybrd. I was looking to do exactly that and bought the WDHA-12 and the WD keychain remote. I opted out for the Schilage lock instead and now about to put these two on Ebay. If you want them, I can give you a good deal on them !