Wake On LAN plugin for UI7

Does anyone use a Wol device to remotely wake devices? I have attempted to try code.mios.com/Trac/mios_wake-on-lan but I think it is for ui5 and doesn’t seem to work. There is also a wakeonlanplus plugin but it has no configuration values available after installation.
What do you use with UI7?

I use WOLPlusPing from the App Store. I don’t use it often but I have used it since going to UI7 so I know it works. WOL was a bit of a pain to set up for my particular media PC because of the weird BIOS settings but I did eventually get it to work.

When you install wakeonlanplus what configuration options do you see in the device added? I assume there would be an area for i.p and subnet to send WOL command to?

When you install wakeonlanplus what configuration options do you see in the device added? I assume there would be an area for i.p and subnet to send WOL command to?[/quote]
I’m pretty sure I just supplied the IP address and MAC address of the device I wanted to be able to do wake on LAN with. When the device (in my case, a windows 10 media PC) is up and online, the WOLPlusPing device shows as “On”. When it’s off, the WOLPlusPing device will show as “Off”, in order to send the magic WOL packet, you just press the “On” button on the device.

You may just need to supply the IP address and it may update the MAC address for you. It’s been a while since I’ve done it. If you have a functioning WOL device to test it, I’d say its worth trying this plugin.

When you install wakeonlanplus what configuration options do you see in the device added? I assume there would be an area for i.p and subnet to send WOL command to?[/quote]
I’m pretty sure I just supplied the IP address and MAC address of the device I wanted to be able to do wake on LAN with. When the device (in my case, a windows 10 media PC) is up and online, the WOLPlusPing device shows as “On”. When it’s off, the WOLPlusPing device will show as “Off”, in order to send the magic WOL packet, you just press the “On” button on the device.

You may just need to supply the IP address and it may update the MAC address for you. It’s been a while since I’ve done it. If you have a functioning WOL device to test it, I’d say its worth trying this plugin.[/quote]
I was expecting to see these configuration areas under the control tab but all I see is on or off. Would you mind having a look at your device and which area you enter these values into please?

It under ‘Advanced’. Fill in the IP and Mac field

Originally this did not work but after a power cycle of the Vera edge the ping response and WOL (on) are working as expected. How do you configure it to sleep a windows pc (off)?