Virtual Switch and Multi-switch unavailable as Device Trigger in UI7

I’m setting up a fresh PLEG environment after moving from UI5 to UI7.

I’ve installed the Virtual Switch app but don’t see it as a Device when trying to add a new trigger to PLEG. Tried Multi-Switch and it’s the same.

Am I doing something wrong?

-uberpixel

I do not use Virtual Switches … but I use lots of Multi Switch Triggers.

Okay. I assume I should see the Multi-switch as a device when I?m creating triggers? I don?t see it in the drop down menu with my other physical switches. Any idea why I wouldn?t see the multi switch?

-uberpixel

Did you create the Multi Switch and Virtual devices on UI7 ? or are these devices that were migrated from a restore from UI5 ?

I have a couple of virtual devices. When setting up a trigger, the VD’s show up like any other device. Not sure why you are not seeing them. I have mine renamed, like Exterior Lights. When it is turned on, it triggers PLEG to turn on 3 exterior lights, and when off, it turns off the lights.

I installed the apps on a fresh device with the latest UI7 - no migration.

Good news - I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the “virtual switch” and the “multiswitch” apps and they are now showing up in the PLEG dropdown for Triggers.

No idea why they weren’t there before - but it’s working now so I’m not going to question it…

-uberpixel