VeraPlaus and Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt

Hi,

Does anyone know if the vera plus system works with the new generation of Schlage Sense Smart locks? It looks like these new generation of locks support Bluetooth and so does the vera plus.

If not soon then does anyone know if support is planned?

Thanks,
Bruce

Hi Bruce, not currently. Unlike Z-Wave that has a very set structure so a new device can require little to no work if it adheres to the device class structure; Bluetooth does not have that and requires essentially a driver to be created for each device.

You can see what devices work best and which are ZigBee and Bluetooth compatible devices at http://getvera.com/compatibility/.

Hi,

I might be able to write the driver if I can get the support from Schlage. Send me a email brucekeats@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce, you can find the information you need from our side at support.getvera.com.

I would love to see this happen as well. I bought this lock because Vera’s website said schlage locks were compatible with the vera pro. I am very disappointed after installing to find out that this is not the case. Any progress on this?