VeraLite can't upgrade, can't reset

My VeraLite has had all of it’s devices and plugins removed. (I moved over to a VeraPlus). I wanted to try the latest upgrade on the VeraLite before trying it on my working VeraPlus. The VeraLite says it can’t upgrade because: Available Space: 6728 KB
Required Space: 7560 KB. There is nothing installed on this VeraLite! All devices and plug-ins have been removed! So I decided to just hard reset the VeraLite to get rid of whatever phantoms are using all the memory space. No Luck! The reset button does nothing - I tried all the variations I could find in threads (double click, 6-click, click and hold, double click and hold), and none had any affect. So I SSH into the box and run cmh_Reset.sh all. It reboots the device, but nothing is reset. Same memory as before. Found a thread on editing that script. I did that, ran it, and still no effect. Sometimes I really, really hate MCV.

FWIW, here’s the mem usage report on the VeraLite:
root@MiOS_xxxxxxxx:~# cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal: 62480 kB
MemFree: 25500 kB
Buffers: 188 kB
Cached: 18828 kB
SwapCached: 0 kB
Active: 13648 kB
Inactive: 11844 kB
Active(anon): 6988 kB
Inactive(anon): 68 kB
Active(file): 6660 kB
Inactive(file): 11776 kB
Unevictable: 0 kB
Mlocked: 0 kB
SwapTotal: 0 kB
SwapFree: 0 kB
Dirty: 0 kB
Writeback: 0 kB
AnonPages: 6488 kB
Mapped: 6052 kB
Shmem: 580 kB
Slab: 7120 kB
SReclaimable: 1560 kB
SUnreclaim: 5560 kB
KernelStack: 568 kB
PageTables: 448 kB
NFS_Unstable: 0 kB
Bounce: 0 kB
WritebackTmp: 0 kB
CommitLimit: 31240 kB
Committed_AS: 55196 kB
VmallocTotal: 1048372 kB
VmallocUsed: 880 kB
VmallocChunk: 1022032 kB
root@MiOS_xxxxxxxx:~#

Try to reset it to factory defaults, that is what I have to do with my 3:

You are looking at run-time memory … it’s running out of memory used as disk space (kind of like a thumb drive … but internal)

I think the size of the UI7 image had become two big to user their default install.

The default install requires 2 copies of everything … the Old Version and the New Version, then they copy the new Version files to the old Version.
The Customer Support team can do a manual upgrade that does not require moving the whole new version over first … but it’s a more manual process. Pretty much UI7 has outgrown the capabilities of the Vera Lite.

Customer Care team can help as well. See my signature for details.