VeraBridge Help

@ColdCowboy - can you tell me what security setting you changed? I’m struggling with openLuup_getfiles as well.

When i run the test code in altui i get

[code]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>

404 - Not Found

404 - Not Found

404 [/code]

I can ping my Vera and get a reply inside openLuup, so I’m thinking i have some sort of security setting blocking it. I did change the firewall settings on my Vera Edge to allow all connections and the _getfiles utility still can’t connect to my Vera

openLuup_getfiles - utility to get device and icon files from remote Vera Remote Vera IP: 192.168.1.162 lua: openLuup_getfiles.lua:55: error reading remote directory listing stack traceback: [C]: in function 'assert' openLuup_getfiles.lua:55: in function 'get_directory' openLuup_getfiles.lua:62: in function 'get_files_from' openLuup_getfiles.lua:81: in main chunk [C]: ?

I am using a Vera2 with UI5 so I don’t know if its the same settings. But I made two changes on mine but I’m not sure which one did the trick:

1- On the Net & Wifi tab I switched the Vera connection to the “through another gateway on my network. Vera is a switch” Before i had been just letting the Vera do its own thing as I had nothing on its network behind it. But with that setting it treats everything, including the other computers as outside the firewall.

2- And then in the Setup > Unit settings, i simply changed ‘Do you want to secure this Vera?’ to No. I think that just secures it on the LAN but obviously it behind my router so its still more or less safe on my own network.

Below are screen shots of both the screens. Hope one of those help!