VERA UI7 - Plug-In/App compatibility list (updated regularly)

[quote=“intveltr”]The Hue plugin mostly works; the clickable color map doesn’t react to clicks.
The HomeWave app works (at least the basic funtions and remote access), including the HomeWave Push plugin.[/quote]

Not working at my just Got a new hue hub. Can not connect.

So far these are working for me.

[ul][li]Honeywell Ademco Vista Alarm Panels via AD2USB[/li]
[li]Smart Switch Plugin[/li][/ul]

What doesn’t work which is documented is AutHomationHD

AutHomationHD should work as long as you are using the beta version.

• Garrett

Locally Authomation beta worked great but I couldn’t get MMS authentication remotely yesterday. I will try again tonight.

[quote=“bwilli001”]So far these are working for me.

[ul][li]Honeywell Ademco Vista Alarm Panels via AD2USB[/li]
[li]Smart Switch Plugin[/li][/ul]

What doesn’t work which is documented is AutHomationHD[/quote]

Smart switch didn’t work for me. The settings tab returns an error, which does not allow for you to set the trigger. Please let me know if you are having a different experience.

Is there any list like this one but for hardware?

Entered as “C” where?[/quote]

Please check this topic!

Not that I know of. Feel free to create one and maintain it. I kinda have my hands full keeping this one up to date.

I just did a clean download of event watcher and every link worked great.

duplicate post

OW-SERVER - EDS One Wire interface plugin seems to work just fine.

[quote=“garrettwp, post:23, topic:182371”]AutHomationHD should work as long as you are using the beta version.

• Garrett[/quote]

I’m using 3.3.1.1 and locally it works as long as you don’t look at the current status of the device you’re manipulating. Example: light shows on in app, physically it’s off and you use AutHomationHD and it turns light on.

Also I keep receiving an error on refresh “Received invalid json responses” I suspect this is the reason for the issues that I have just described. I will be reading through the discussion on AuthomationHD link later today to see if it’s a setting I have to correct.

Onkyo plugin does not work

I just did a clean install of garage door and it is functioning great.

[quote=“bwilli001”][quote=“garrettwp, post:23, topic:182371”]AutHomationHD should work as long as you are using the beta version.

• Garrett[/quote]

I’m using 3.3.1.1 and locally it works as long as you don’t look at the current status of the device you’re manipulating. Example: light shows on in app, physically it’s off and you use AutHomationHD and it turns light on.

Also I keep receiving an error on refresh “Received invalid json responses” I suspect this is the reason for the issues that I have just described. I will be reading through the discussion on AuthomationHD link later today to see if it’s a setting I have to correct.[/quote]

You are running an old beta. Please update to the latest version.

• Garrett

I can confirm that the beta version of AutHomationHD works fine with UI7 locally and remotely.

• Garrett

Thanks Garrett.

I updated to 3.3.1.4 Hoping that is the most current.

Still receiving the error message “invalid json responses” when trying to remote in and refreshing the screen.

Twilio API Plugin is not working, even after a fresh re-install

[quote=“bwilli001”]Thanks Garrett.

Still receiving the error message “invalid json responses” when trying to remote in and refreshing the screen.[/quote]

Make sure that your vera connection details for Primary and Backup server point to vera-us-oem-relay11.mios.com and vera-us-oem-relay12.mios.com. The active server should be one of these depending on which server your Vera is using.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:39, topic:182371”][quote=“bwilli001”]Thanks Garrett.

Still receiving the error message “invalid json responses” when trying to remote in and refreshing the screen.[/quote]

Make sure that your vera connection details for Primary and Backup server point to vera-us-oem-relay11.mios.com and vera-us-oem-relay12.mios.com. The active server should be one of these depending on which server your Vera is using.

• Garrett[/quote]

I have those servers in the configuration.

Local IP: IP on private network that the device has.
Active Server: vera-us-oem-relay11.mios.com
Primary Server: vera-us-oem-relay11.mios.com
Backup Server: vera-us-oem-relay12.mios.com
Port is 3480
Connection Type: Tried both
Connection Options: MMS

I have uninstalled the app and re-installed and now no devices will show up and still have the same error.