Vera scene change alarm cancellation delay parameter in Fibaro 3 in 1 motion sensor

Hi,
I want some lights to switch off when there has been no activity in the room for two minutes during daytime but after 20 minutes at night.

I believe the only right way to do this is to change parameter 6 Motion detection - alarm cancellation delay - for every change from day to night and vice versa. And it should be possible as far as I can tell.

This is my code to change the delay to 1200 seconds on device 117 in my test scene: luup.variable_set( “urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveDevice1”, “ConfiguredVariable”, “6,2d,1300”,117)

And I am setting the reconfigure under advanced settings:
#117 3 in 1 sensor Fibaro gang
Service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HaDevice1
Reconfigure

But can this be done at all when the sensor is battery operated?

First I get this message:
Please wait! Getting the name (all in blue)
Then:
ERROR: Unable to get any information on node… (all in red)

What am I missing?

Hi @clausnilsson

I think we would it this way…

Of course first you can try in some seconds to see it work… Then you can change to minutes.

Thanks, but this does not look like anything I have! Are you using a plugin for this?

Using the Reactor plugin for Vera:

The yellow highlighted buttons are for “Condition Options”. Click those on the motion sensor rows and set the “sustained for” delay to 120 seconds on Daytime and 1200 seconds on Nighttime (or whatever works for you).

This is the native interface for Ezlo https://ezlogic.mios.com/ . You don’t need a plugin or you don’t need another computer to run the automation.
It also comes with fully customizable “Dashboard”

as well as full NuCAL (IFTTT and Zapier Competitor) integration (included at no cost to Ezlo users)

You can read the tutorial here: Create your first Meshbot (tutorial) - help.mios.com

Or you can watch some community created videos here

I have been way to stubborn for way too long. I have insisted on doing lua code for everything. But it’s beginning to act strangely so thank you for this, I am now starting to use Reactor. Also seen a few rigpapa videos on the subject. Thanks.

1 Like