Vera Plus no longer detects Schlage Deadbolt after battery swap

I have Schlage BE369NX Camelot which has been working fine with Vera Plus controller. It’s 9V battery got low so I replaced it. After this Vera Plus no longer able to see or control the lock (it’s been a week). Has anyone seen an issue like that? Any suggestions?

Hello bratan,

I sent you an email with a few questions, could you please reply?

Thank you!

There are two sets of batteries in that lock, the 9V and the 4 AAs in the tray, there is a screw to release the tray. I think the 9Volt control the bolt, the AAs are for the Z-Wave. You should replace all batteries at the same time.

[quote=“Maegda, post:2, topic:199827”]Hello bratan,

I sent you an email with a few questions, could you please reply?

Thank you![/quote]
I did, thanks a lot! Looks like you guys got it fixed somehow, I can see status just updated this morning :slight_smile:

Yup you are right. I couldn’t find manual and believed wrong claim in Amazon product description that says: “It’s powered by a 9-volt battery for up to a three-year battery life.” It actually has 3 more AA batteries, which I just replaced yesterday. That still didn’t get device to be detected (maybe I had to disconnect all batteries), but looks like Maegda from support got it fixed remotely! Yey!