Vera Plus and battery powered devices

I folllowed up with them directly, giving them my serial, device ids, etc, and I’m waiting to hear back. I honestly don’t expect a new development release, but it might be something as changing a setting in the device configuration to update more often. Not sure, but if they’re able to help, I’m happy to continue to use Vera until something more useful comes along.

Despite what you’re saying about them putting all their effort into Ezlo, it seems their Ezlo development isn’t all that swift either. I’d love to say that I’m ready to take the plunge into Ezlo, but I just don’t think it’s where it needs to be. There are too many things I can do with Vera that Ezlo doesn’t feature. The main reason I’d want to switch to Ezlo is getting out of the cloud and having it hosted locally, but all I’ve read, it’s just not there yet, between something’s needed to be done on a mobile device, some through a web gui, and lack of geofencing feature (or equivalent, such is iPhoneLocator), I’m not ready to make the jump.