Vera Edge - Wifi Radio

I’m working on integrating a Vera Edge with an RTI system for Z-Wave control. I’ve got the Vera hardwired to the switch and noticed that it’s broadcasting its own SSID. Can someone advise on how to disable the internal Wifi radio either via the controller or through SSH?

Thanks!

+1

I too, would like to know if it possible to disable the Wifi radio in a Vera Edge?

[size=2][font=verdana]Hello folks,[/font][/size]

[size=2][font=verdana]Wifi radio can be disabled from Settings->Net&wifi-> Manually configure (advanced) → Scroll down to Wifi settings and turn wifi radio off.[/font][/size]

[quote=“John M., post:3, topic:189063”][size=2][font=verdana]Hello folks,[/font][/size]

[size=2][font=verdana]Wifi radio can be disabled from Settings->Net&wifi-> Manually configure (advanced) → Scroll down to Wifi settings and turn wifi radio off.[/font][/size][/quote]

Doesn’t work. I have tried it many times. Sometime the light goes off for a bit, but it comes back on.

Edit: Just checked wifi since upgrading. Off on Ui7, No mios SSID showing, Wifi LED on. So perhaps at least the radio can be turned off.