Vera Edge and Fibaro Implant

Please can someone help me.
This familiar pic show all my channels. The one I want to use is the globe Garage Door, all the others I want gone or hidden. I did create another room but channels returned.

• How can I change the globe image to something more suitable?

• How can I hide/delete other channels?
    I’ve checked the short impulse out of OUT1 and getting 0.5 pulse, which I assume is sufficient to trigger door opening. When implant triggers, Vero displays ON as shown in pic.
    I assumed that when the device triggers to on or open, it would display ON for only a short time and then display off. The next trigger to close would display off or close for only short time.

• How to change button from on off to read open close

we have just had this device in our office. allow us some time to answer your questions please .

Thank you Benjamin

Please check my answers

• How can I change the globe image to something more suitable?
  • For now, this is not possible and I don’t know if it would be possible in the future.
  • How can I hide/delete other channels?
    I’ve checked the short impulse out of OUT1 and getting 0.5 pulse, which I assume is sufficient to trigger door opening. When implant triggers, Vero displays ON as shown in pic.
    I assumed that when the device triggers to on or open, it would display ON for only a short time and then display off. The next trigger to close would display off or close for only short time.
  • this device was made and designed very specifically for fibaro. As I know other competitors do not fully support all its configurations.

But on EZLO we have and support some features of this device such as BUTTON CONTROL SUPPORT where you can choose some type of button’s actions, Adding Z-wave Parameters which you can find on fibaro manual, Measured values for Voltage level sensor.

• How to change the button from on-off to read open close
  • it’s not possible. All are default names and as a user, you can not change them. Neither icons.

BTW i tested on EZLO gateway. Also can you tell me are you using a tablet or webapplication ?