Vera Edge 1.7.961 upgrade issue

I tried upgrading my Vera Edge to 1.7.961 when it came out over a week ago. It failed, and my Edge became unreachable. Fortunately, I was able to factory reset with the button, and restore my configuration from the online backup, and everything worked again.

I tried again late last night, when the upgrade became available again. Same thing, it failed, and I was able to factory reset again with the button. This time, I decided to try to upgrade it again before restoring my configuration. It appeared to work. Once I logged in to the WebUI with the new firmware, I then tried the restore. Now I appear to have my configuration back up, but nothing actually works. The WebUI is missing the buttons for me to turn devices on and off. Scenes say they execute, but no devices turn on or off. Oddly enough, my devices are reporting battery % and even energy usage, but I have no control!

I did open a ticket, who knows how long it will take them to get back to me. Any suggestions?

Support fixed my issue, unfortunately, they weren’t very specific about it:

“For some reason, some important files that where responsible for the interface device controls, where missing. I have managed to restore those files and now you should have full control over your devices.”

[quote=“paulgani, post:1, topic:186012”]I tried upgrading my Vera Edge to 1.7.961 when it came out over a week ago. It failed, and my Edge became unreachable. Fortunately, I was able to factory reset with the button, and restore my configuration from the online backup, and everything worked again.

I tried again late last night, when the upgrade became available again. Same thing, it failed, and I was able to factory reset again with the button. This time, I decided to try to upgrade it again before restoring my configuration. It appeared to work. Once I logged in to the WebUI with the new firmware, I then tried the restore. Now I appear to have my configuration back up, but nothing actually works. The WebUI is missing the buttons for me to turn devices on and off. Scenes say they execute, but no devices turn on or off. Oddly enough, my devices are reporting battery % and even energy usage, but I have no control!

I did open a ticket, who knows how long it will take them to get back to me. Any suggestions?[/quote]