Updates on the new Dashboard

Hello guys,
I’m so excited to bring you good news! The new Dashboard is almost here!
Here is a sneak peek on how it will look like:

Sign up now and you can be part of the new beta testing program that will start soon: http://eepurl.com/gF5rhb
Your feedback will play a critical role in shaping this new feature.

5 Likes

Looks like a nice little update, reminds me a lot of HomeKit which is a good thing. Excited to try it out! Would be nice to maybe have a choice of more categories other than scenes, devices and cameras. Maybe one category just for lights/switches, another for sensors and so on.

Whomp whomp. iOS only. I guess I’ll have to wait for the Android love.

2 Likes

Good work!
Can you show is how a dimmer is looking and charge dom lever of it…
Did not see any rooms in the video but i guess Theo are there…
Did not se Time and Weather Also

Looking forward to test it…
I would love to be able to see of users are inhouse or out of house.

/ Mattias

Android love coming right up!

Adina & team - it looks like the new dashboard is shaping up nicely! :muscle: The video really helped demonstrate the user interaction improvements - well done, keep up the great work and can’t wait to take it for a spin!

1 Like

Looks cool, waiting for the Android version.

Looks clean, simple and intuitive. I’m so glad to see that people with sense of aesthetics are in the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are the steps how to get the android app with new dashboard The new VERA Dashboard preview (Android)! - #10 by marshalp - VeraMobile - Ezlo Community

Looks like the iOS beta is live for me!

I need a new TestFlight invite code. I pulled TestFlight last month since it block the installation of the mainstream releases.

Since I was on the previous veramobile beta I never needed a code, I just got the notification from TestFlight app that there was a new beta version available

Send me your email in private please, so I can send you a new invite

I reinstalled TestFlight, and after thinking about it for a while, TestFlight downloaded the new beta app. I’m looking at it now. Thanks for the quick response!

Jihaaaa! :smiley: Greit!
Its up!
How do i setup the rooms? Now i only have about 60 Dimmers and switches and stuff under one section (devices). Then cameras and scenes.
Without rooms its More scrolling Than ever…
???
Fast enter to rooms is the most importent thing that is missing in old dashboard.
/ Mattias

We are preparing an update that I think will help you organise the dashboard better.

It will allow creating multiple sections with custom names.

3 Likes

Exactly what I was going to ask for, looking forward to it!

Look and feels good!
First thing I am missing though is long press features for editing or menus. Also would like the option to hide whole tiles, for example scenes as I don’t run scenes manually.
Keep up the good work!

You can hide them by click on setting right corner, + Sign on scenes and then choose what you want there…
/ Mattias