Updates for EZLogic - 1.21.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

I just edited an existing rule and added these triggers and I was able to save OK the rule without issues.

So your problem is you cannot save the rule right? After editing it ?

my issue is that if I add a trigger it will not save the scene if I just change the time or add an action it does work 90% of the time and also all of my scenes seem to have an issue with time.
Remember if I have only one trigger and save the scene no problem saving but if I go back and try to add a 2nd trigger then it fails.
Then I delete that scene and create a new one with the triggers I need then it saves it.
but normally will not automatically run scene on the time I have choosen.

OK I understand. So you have two main issues.

1. Not being able to save a rule after editing it and adding in an additional trigger.

But I have just tried that myself and its working OK for me here it seems.

1. You are finding that your rules are not running at the times you have set them to run, using a Custom Time?

I assume in the Vera mobile app in the Settings - Unit Settings, you have ensured that your location / time zone is set correctly etc.

When you go to the Ezlogic web GUI it says its version 1.22.3 now in the top left hand corner right?

yes my time zone is correct and I am using 1.22.3 version.
How can I post my scene for you to see ?

this is all the cvs export file shows

MeshBot name Group name MeshBot type Edge computer Active Run once Edit Delete
Dinning Rm Motion not group local 90008730
Hallway Motion not group local 90008730
Home House Mode not group local 90008730
Kitchen Motion not group local 90008730
LR Auto not group local 90008730
MBR Lamps not group local 90008730
Night House Mode not group local 90008730
Office not group local 90008730
Outdoor LEDs not group local 90008730
Stairway not group local 90008730
Temperature Alarm not group local 90008730
Work Motion not group local 90008730
nothing else

Think you will have to do some screen shots.

Hit print screen key on the keyboard when viewing the Meshbot rule in question.

Open paint program and paste in the captured image.

You can then crop and adjust as required and copy the crop image again to the clipboard.

Then on these forum posts you can just hit Ctrl+V on the keyboard and your image will be loaded in to the forum post etc.

Thats just a list of your current Meshbot rules which isnt any help.

I know so why have it as an option it tells nothing but what I already know.

Will.Not .Save.Home.Mode.2.4.2022-07-21_17-21-02

Good question that Export option seems pretty pointless.

these images is my latest attempt to add a action to a already created scene but it would not allow me to save it so I had to exit the meshbot app

So its an issue when adding new Actions to an existing scene ?

I didnt try that.

Or also an issue saving when trying to add additional triggers?

it is both for me.
So what I have to do is start over with new scene

Ok thanks for confirming you are unable to save the edited rule when either adding new triggers or new actions.

So when you attempt to Save the edits made, you press the save button and nothing seems to happen right?

Under normal circumstances when it does work it takes you back to the main list of Meshbot rules and then in the top right hand side a green popup message appears saying something like it was successfully saved etc.

And you are sure if when you have two triggers added that AND is selected and highlighted.

Seems strange then not sure whats going on.

Does this happen with all rules you try to edit and then save?

Or just this one particular rule ?

pretty much all the scenes but have better luck with only 1 trigger
and like I said I do make modification and it does save it does not work after automatically.
It works if I press run button but not by time.
Every scene run just fine if manually run so far but not by the time that is in the trigger.

I am having a issue with my Tablet running Windows 11 Home edition, while using 1.22.3 ver .
I can not de-active a scene . I try to but as soon as I de-active it , it immediately goes active again.

Also I have added a Everspring LUX sensor 815-2 and tried to create a scene in ver. 1.22.3 and added a device the device was the LUX senor and all it allows is “basic” and not value.
But I created the scene on IOS .Vera app and it had all of the features available to choose from , so I chose the LUX value and then added Action to turn on a room light saved it refreshed MIOS HOME page and then edited the scene within 1.22.3 and added custom time and Motion sensor and save it and it worked fine.
Now why can I not use MIOS HOME to create the very same scene?
I am beginning to believe I have a defective unit for it just will not run scenes that use motion properly.
Again eg Office light is set to turn on if motion is sensed and stay ON for 1 hour but instead of staying ON for the 1 hour it, if it detects motion before the time has expired it turns the light OFF then back ON then back OFF this is not right and so far everyone of my motion scenes works this way but every now and then it will work as planed and run until time expires then shut OFF and if that motion sensor see motion it will turn light(s) back ON then OFF then ON etc. If I de-active the scene and manually turn light(s) ON it almost immediately turns back OFF . Something wrong here .
eg of scene
1…Trigger device Motion Sensor , Motion, Armed TRUE
2…Action device light immediately TRUE
3…Action device light delay 1 hour
that’s all ,simple uncomplicated