UNSOLVED - Set max fibaro light level during night time

I would like to set the max light level of a Fibaro/light switch during the night time. I know I can do this by setting parameter 13.

Can anybody advise how to do this please?

I can create a scene with a schedule as a trigger and assume I will need to do this with Luup. I am familiar with setting variables with Luup using the URN and id etc but not sure what the syntax is for parameters.

Many thanks.

Parameter 13 is the max Level … You can predetermine the actual dimming level using the parameter 40 ! In this case your light will switch on dimmed at night , but if you want you can still put it to 100% …

But I have the same problem … How to setup via luup !!

Envoy? de mon iPhone ? l’aide de Tapatalk

Yes, that’s my problem.

Anyone know how to do this in Luup please? I want to set the max level of the dimmer with luup.

I saw someone post this in another forum for something similar:
luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=‘’,Data=‘112 4 3 1 ’},1)

Not sure how to set parameter 12 to various max dim levels eg 10%, 25% etc using the above code.

Also interested in this.

First ever attempt…
luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=‘’,Data=‘112 4 1 ’},1)

e.g. To set the dimmer level to 50%
luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=‘2’,Data=‘112 4 40 1 50’},1)
This means, if I get up in the night and switch the light on it will only be at 50%. Unless I turn it up manually.

[quote=“natdeamer, post:4, topic:178789”]Also interested in this.

First ever attempt…
luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=‘’,Data=‘112 4 1 ’},1)

e.g. To set the dimmer level to 50%
luup.call_action(‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveNetwork1’,‘SendData’,{Node=‘2’,Data=‘112 4 40 1 50’},1)
This means, if I get up in the night and switch the light on it will only be at 50%. Unless I turn it up manually.[/quote]

Is this confirmed as working? What do the numbers mean in {Node=‘2’,Data=‘112 4 40 1 50’},1) 50 is obviously % level but what about the others?

Thanks!

Yep. Working for me:)

Node = 2 - The device id.
40 is the parameter (dimming level)
50 is the value
The other numbers - no idea. but it works!

If you want to change the max brightness - then use param 13.

40 means - if I switch the lights on in the night the brightness will be 50% - but i can still turn it up if I want to.
If you change param 13 - that is the max brightness and the only way to turn it up would be to increase parameter 13 again.

Worked for me too !!

Envoy? de mon iPhone ? l’aide de Tapatalk

Is there a way to read the parameter value with Luup ?

Command such as Variable_get ?