UI7 ▾ Version 7.0.17 (1.7.855/1.7.2139/1.7.2138) ▾ August 24, 2016

Oh, I did it again with my VeraLite. Really should let someone else take the arrows, but so far so good.Took 7 minutes to download/reboot a few times.

Firmware
Vera3, VeraLite, & VeraLite G: 1.7.855
VeraEdge: 1.7.2139
VeraPlus: 1.7.2138

New Features
Vera Advanced Camera Management (ACM) Service
[Portal]
Enrollment flow
Upgrade flow
Change storage connectors
Cancel renewal of service
[WebUI]
Hot zoning
Lock video files
[iOS]
Hot zoning
Enrollment flow
Initial setup wizard
[Portal] - End User V4 Design
Firmware upgrade
Show default wifi password
Change user password
Account billing plans status page
Services List

Newly Integrated Devices
ZigBee
CentraLite ZigBee Lamp Module 4257050-ZHAC
Sercomm Zigbee PIR Motion Sensor SZ-PIR02
Sercomm Zigbee Door/Window Sensor SZ-DWS04N
CentraLite Micro Motion Sensor 3 Series 3328-G
Z-Wave
Nortek Go Control Flood sensor WF00Z-1
Aeotec GEN5 Smart Dimmer 6 ZW099
Aeotec Keyfob ZW088 GEN5
Fibaro Dimmer 2 FGD-212 GEN5
Extention Fibaro RGBW Controller FGRGBWM-441 GEN3

Fixes and Improvements:
Improper encoding for operator characters in lua code in scenes
[iOS] Push notifications not generated for sensors
Philips Hue Bridge - not displayed in Triggers (Scenes)
[Android] Notifications created on the web UI are visible in the Scenes tab on mobile app
[Windows Mobile] Notifications created on the web UI are visible in the Scenes tab on mobile app
[Portal] Bug fixes and improvements for better browser compatibility
Startup Lua code is improperly encoded on save

Known Issues
[Android] High data consumption on mobile app
I2/I3 Inputs cannot be triggered for Qubino Flush 1 Relay, Flush 1D Relay, Flush Dimmer
[Android] Cannot set mode for Samsung devices in scenes
Cannot wirelessly connect a G150 to a Wi-Fi access point with special characters in its SSID
Status not received when Aeotec doorbell is manually activated
Unable to control Revogi bulb
Unable to close Aeotec Garage Door Controller ZW062 using the toggle switch (from device itself)
Linear/GoControl WAPIRZ-1 doesn’t untrip
VeraPlus cannot add cameras in some cases using WPS button
Siren On/Off button not working in Scenes (iOS/Android)
[Android] Exiting a geofence does not switch house mode to away

Upgraded my Vera Plus, everything seems alright. Took about 5 minutes or thereabouts.

Upgraded my vera edge 1707 → 2138, process took 12 min. Everything seems to be working.

Just upgraded my Edge, took 10 minutes, seems OK but it did not fix the ERROR : Error in lua for scenes and events

You will probably need to re-enter your corrupted LUA code.

The previous problem was entering LUA code was saved in a corrupted manner.
The fix should have been to stop corrupting the data on Save. But there is nothing to fix the bad LUA code that was already entered.

Firmware upgrade is causing memory corruption and it fails to continue with upgrade. Tech support is taking a look at it and they reported there are some bad sectors.

If I’m reading your comment correctly this did not fix the issue. I re-entered and saved my LUA code and re-loaded but still get the error. This is my only LUA code used - luup.inet.wget(“http://10.0.1.20:81/admin?profile=1&lock=1&user=RichardPHarvey&pw=XXXXXXXX”)

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:5, topic:193480”]You will probably need to re-enter your corrupted LUA code.

The previous problem was entering LUA code was saved in a corrupted manner.
The fix should have been to stop corrupting the data on Save. But there is nothing to fix the bad LUA code that was already entered.[/quote]

Did this cause any of the IP / DHCP reversions that the previous upgrade caused?

Yes it did for me. I’m on VL. I had to do the paperclip reset as well but the .855 did load.

Due to previous upgrade issues I skipped the previous firmware upgrade.
Have just done an upgrade to 1.7.2139 on my Vera Edge. It took about 10 minutes and worked right away! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I think this is the first Vera firmware upgrade I’ve done that has worked without any troubleshooting.

Please write http link to 1.7.855 for Vera lite!!!

+1 for Vera 3 (now on UI5)

I can’t find how to upgrade

Ever since upgrading my vera rests to factory default every sunday at 00:01… Though this week, it happened on Monday.

I can’t get any support so am going to downgrade to see if that helps.

Phwew!!! I upgraded Vera Edge to 1.7.2139. NO issues!! ;D ;D
I haven’t upgraded my firmware for about a year. I skipped several versions due to fear. But my Vera has been starting to act up a bit and has been rebooting everyday. So, I risked the firmware update. Seems all good right now. Fingers crossed.

I think that the vast majority of users do upgrade without issues, despite all the posts of failed updates and bricked units. I say “go for it”!! :slight_smile:

Known Issues

[Android] Exiting a geofence does not switch house mode to away

This works fine for me today with previous firmware, does it mean this firmware will break it? Or is broken in previous firmwares as well and I’m just lucky?

Anyone with a veraplus go from: 1.7.1786 to this 1.7.2138?

I tried the July 12th update but it failed and support had to restore it all. Debating on doing this one.

I went from 1.7.1786 to 1.7.2138 on my VeraPlus. I’m not saying that it wasn’t me that’s caused it, but I’ve been having a lot of stability issues. I was updating code in some of my library and things started acting funny. I’m still in the process of trying to figure out what is going on. It’s taking a long time because it isn’t consistent, which has me baffled. I’m even starting to question if the web test interface is working correctly. I have functions that I never touched that don’t work anymore and I don’t get any “Error in Luup” messages.

I haven’t ruled out that it was my changes that have caused this, but since you asked and the history of their updates is… :-\

I am thinking of rolling back to see if it fixes my issues.

Garage door app seems to not be working after updating my Vera plus from 7.0.13 to 7.0.17. Tried deleting and uninstall / reinstall but no love. Anyone experiencing this or know a workaround?

New Vera Edge with 1.7.2139: Everspring ST814 Temperature & Humidity Sensor Auto Report (Temperature) not working. Displayed temperature only seems to update during wakeup although using event watcher I can see the reported temperature is correctly picked up by the parent device whenever the temperature change is greater than one degree. :frowning: