UI7 - Logs me out, no mobile, and more

Ever since upgrading to UI7, I have the following issues which I haven’t found any other threads on:

1. When I login to home.getvera.com, clicking on most of the links in the left menu logs me out. I log back in and it always logs me out. This is specific to certain links…some work and some don’t.

2. About half of my devices are marked as “Can’t detect device” and I can’t control them. However, running scenes with these devices still works.

3. The iOS UI7 mobile app won’t log me in. I use the same password/username combination and it always says login failed.

Any advice on any of this stuff? Thank you.

One of mine ( a Fibaro dimmer, has this problem. Scenes are working. From the UI, when I try to switch ON, I got these errors:

01 10/08/14 22:38:19.741 ZWJob_SendData::JobFailed job#27 :Level 99 node 11 dev:83 (0x19db250) N:11 P:70 S:5 Priority 70 <0x2bd50680> 01 10/08/14 22:38:33.352 ZWJob_PollNode::Run job job#28 :pollnode #11 dev:83 (0x15bba28) N:11 P:100 S:1 ZW_Send_Data to node 11 failed 1 req 0x14ba668/1 abort m_iFrameID 0 <0x2bf50680>

The UI is not updated to ON but the physical switch is ON.

I don’t know if it is important to mention but it is a Fibaro I had a group associtation (grou id 2) and this association is not working any more.

Regarding the “Can’t detect deviced” error for my Z-Wave device, it has now disappeared some time after my upgrade to 1.7.388 and apparently not appaered again since around 13 hours. I will check later today if the errors in the logs have disappeared too and if I get a correct feedback when I switch it on in the UI.

Maybe something corrected in firmware 1.7.388 ?

[quote=“lolodomo, post:3, topic:183438”]Regarding the “Can’t detect deviced” error for my Z-Wave device, it has now disappeared some time after my upgrade to 1.7.388 and apparently not appaered again since around 13 hours. I will check later today if the errors in the logs have disappeared too and if I get a correct feedback when I switch it on in the UI.

Maybe something corrected in firmware 1.7.388 ?[/quote]
That firmware update actually created more problems for me, so who knows :-\

I have the same issues. No response on my support ticket or my Facebook post. I have started looking into other controllers as vera has just gone down the tubes. Ui5 is where I should gave stayed.

The error has really disappeared and it happened sometime after my upgrade to 1.7.388.

I find the same issue with same the settings menu. It asks me to back in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, my “Can’t detect device” error is back :frowning:

@Wacktool : I saw that you had a ticket and you were assisted by one of my colleagues.