UI5 firmware file?

Is there anyplace I can download the UI5 firmware file to store locally on my PC? I worry MCV will remove it form their servers before I need it.

I have to admit, it was harder for me to find than it should have been.
http://download.mios.com/rt3662_betafirmware/rt3662_Luup_ui5-1.5.622-en-mios.squashfs

Thanks a lot for the link. I will be getting 2 moree Veras in a few months and will downgrade them to UI 5 before I use them.

About the location thing, I will give it another shot in a few days, doing what you suggested. Thanks again

I highly doubt MCV will take it down, since they are still hosting UI4.

hi

I m new user.

do we need to remove force upgrade flag b4 install UI5 or else it return to UI7?
if yes, how to do it?

please advise.
thanks a lot.

[quote=“lkh11lkh, post:5, topic:184442”]do we need to remove force upgrade flag b4 install UI5 or else it return to UI7?
if yes, how to do it?[/quote]

As far as I can tell a trouble ticket has to be filed with MCV. I filed one Monday night after picking up a new Vera3, and no response yet (36 hours)…

You can try to perform the downgrade, and if the force upgrade flag is set it won’t work…

noted w thanks.

After waiting two days for the response to the ticket, I called the toll-free number today during the day, and the support tech had me fixed up in under 5 minutes by removing the upgrade flag. I just successfully downgraded.

hi wilme2

do u ve the step by step downgrade instruction to share?
what did support mcv do? can share?

thanks