Trigger on a device status if time is xx:xx

Is it possible to make a workflow trigger based on a device status and time of day?
I’ve used the “ALTUI.time_is_between” before. Is there a “Time is”?

(In this case; I want the workflow to run a scene at 23:00 if any door is open.)

Set the scene to launch every day at a specific time. Set the items you want to make changes to and what the changes are (like locking your doors and turning off the lights).

Use LUA/LUUP code to validate the status of a device or devices and then return true if the conditions are met. When the status is what you want, the scene will execute and the devices will be changed. If the condition is NOT met, the scene won’t execute.

Maybe you can set up an intermediate state between 2 transitions in the workflow. The first transition uses the schedule (in your case, every day at 23:00). This goes to the intermediate state. If a door is open, go to the next state in your workflow which runs the scene. Otherwise, return to the initial state.

Transitions have both a schedule and conditions (among others). But I’m not sure if they are AND’ed or OR’ed. The above makes sure they are AND’ed. If AltUI AND’s them, then you can just put them together in one transition. You can try that and see what happens.

Thats a good Idea!
I have a lot of bad experience with Vera and luup code in scenes. (I spent over a year fighting support to prove that my code was fine and something in Vera broke it at random)

[quote=“jswim788, post:3, topic:195650”]Maybe you can set up an intermediate state between 2 transitions in the workflow. The first transition uses the schedule (in your case, every day at 23:00). This goes to the intermediate state. If a door is open, go to the next state in your workflow which runs the scene. Otherwise, return to the initial state.

Transitions have both a schedule and conditions (among others). But I’m not sure if they are AND’ed or OR’ed. The above makes sure they are AND’ed. If AltUI AND’s them, then you can just put them together in one transition. You can try that and see what happens.[/quote]
I would have recommended exactly the same.