Trigger based on Android alarm

Does anyone know of a way to toggle a switch, or add a Google Calendar event, based on the Android Alarm state? I use my Android as my alarm clock and would like to be able to disable my wakeup sequence if I turn off my alarm (ie, when on vacation).

I’m able to use a virtual switch or a gCal switch to disable my wakeup sequence, the only missing part is tying my alarm to it. I’m no stranger to Tasker, but I’m not able to find a solution to this.

EDIT:

I did find a way to do with AutoAlarm, Tasker, and AutHomation. I’ll share my Tasker Profile for this if anyone is interested.

Perhaps this

might be helpful?

I just stepped in with tasker, maybe its not possible, but have you looked at autovera together with tasker allready?

Cor

[quote=“Cor, post:3, topic:181201”]I just stepped in with tasker, maybe its not possible, but have you looked at autovera together with tasker allready?

Cor[/quote]

EDIT:

I haven’t looked into doing with AutoVera - I’ll give that a try. I did find a way to do with AutoAlarm, Tasker, and AutHomation. I’ll share my Tasker Profile for this if anyone is interested.

[s]Here is what I have, if anyone is curious:

AutoAlarm

• No configuration needed

Tasker

• Profile: Vacation (this is true when an alarm is set)
    • Entry task: AutoAlarm
      • AutoHomation: Multiswitch button 2 On
    • Exit Task: AutoAlarm
      • AutHomation: Multiswutch button 2 Off

However, there is a bug - the profile does not shut off when the alarm is disabled. I found that AutoAlarm is not updating the variables when the alarm is disabled.[/s]