Time of last temperature poll?

[quote=“AndreasE, post:20, topic:179069”][quote=“parkerc, post:17, topic:179069”]@AndreasE

Are you referring to the Everspring ST814 Temp/Humidity Sensor ?[/quote]

Yes.[/quote]

If it’s of any use to you, for this device I think the BattaryDate is the most frequently updated value, even if the temp or humidity does not change this seems to be regularly updated.

Regarding viewing it, I’m not familiar with a Android, but with HomeWave you can make your choice of variables visible on the mobile UI, so for all my temp and motion sensors I report the date/time they were last updated next to the temp value . (Not much use for you and your OS, but wanted to share for interest,)

Again, if the temperature and humidity indeed are updated in the UI, there should be an event for it, and events are logged. Why isn’t there a viewable eventlog like the one on Zipabox? ???

There is, and it’s available via the EventWatcher plugin, but you have to specify the variables you want logged. Like Rex mentioned a few posts back.

Have a look at the plugin…

After reinstallation my EventWatcher works. After checking the log I realise that my Everspring sensor only puts an event i the log when the temperature changes. Fine, makes sense in a way. However, if I turn of my sensor, the temperature device in UI5 happily shows the last temperature of 20 degrees C without even a single note that the sensor isn’t available anymore. How will I know that the sensor is off if I’m logging in to the vera remotely from the internet?