Tenvis JPT38715W

Hi Guys,

I have just bought a couple of the above cameras and have uploaded the latest firmware onto them. I can connect to them and see picture and video, but have been unable to get the Pan & Tilt functions working?

Anyone have any suggestions?

I am using the I_FoscamPTZ.xml plugin which is working not to badly but have also tried the panasonic one which did not work?

Anyone else managed to get one of these working?

Many thanks,

Mike

Hi,

I got a TenVis camera off ebay, and have got it somewhat working on the latest UI4 (may work on UI5, but I haven’t tested it).

Camera:
Device Firmware Version 0.37.2.36
Device Embeded Web UI Version 3.2.2.16

Vera2:
Firmware: 1.1.1362

Based off the foscam xml plugin, the pan left/right were reversed which is all I’ve had to change. There doesn’t seem to be a zoom function that I’ve found so far. Seems to be an ok camera, especially for the price.

Darren.

Hi Darren,

How did you manage to upload the XML File, I am having an issues here?

Many thanks,

Mike

Hey,

I just downloaded the existing one from Apps->Develop Apps->Luup Files, edit the file and rename it, then upload it on the same page.

Then went into the foscam device I’d created and changed the XML name under advanced.

HTH,

Darren.

Hi Darren,

Unfortunately it doesnt work with UI5 but it was worth a shot.

Many thanks,

Mike

Strange, I’m running UI5 and worked for me with no problems.

What errors/issues are you getting?

Hi Darren,

I uploaded the XML file that was in your earlier post and set up one of my Tenvis cameras with the XML file, when I then try to use the left/right controls etc, the error ‘No Implementation’ is displayed.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Mike